Online footy management

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Online footy management

Post by weasel » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:44 pm

I run an online football management game (along the lines of CM but nowhere near as indepth). All the teams are managed by humans except a couple which are vacant. Costs nowt to play and matches are run on Wednesdays (reserve matches run on Monday).
In basic the minimum involvement of a manager is to submit a teamsheet (the teamsheet contains basic commands such as relacing a defender with an attacker if a goal down etc as the matches are run without interruption) although managers can negotiate transfers with other managers and do quite a lot of other stuff such as fitness training, sponsors (with performance related options), supporter and board confidence, building the stadium, forum banter plus much more.

If you want to join (and it is completely free - no ringing numbers to gain transfer points etc) have a look at the site http://www.nwfire.me.uk/esl and then email me at rob@nwfire.me.uk (stick ESL in the subject box). Teams available are Peel FC, Anti Algerinos, Blade St & Racist Madrid.