Hereford away

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
dantheleedsfan

Hereford away

Postby dantheleedsfan » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Casper: 5 Distribution not bad but not brilliant, why the feck couldn't he save the second goal?? The header was powerful i will admit but when he dived he seemed to dive over the ball? :?

Dicko: 6 Played right back for most of the game, did a shocking pass back to naylor in the first half which got boo's from the leeds end, and i thought was at fault for the 1st goal, he didnt close down Williams enough allowed him to get a shot in which found its way in the goal.

Parker- 7 Didn't think he did that bad, he seemed quite confident on the ball.

Naylor- 5 Not the best, didnt seem to fair too well against the quicker attackers.

Rui- 6 Doesn't look comfortable, poor performance.

Snoddy- 5 Didn't do anything, he wasn't his usual lively self, ran the ball out on one occasion while trying to fool the defender.

Robbo- 7 The best player we had then, won the penalty and i felt and im sure a lot of leeds fans feel he should of taken the penalty. He worked hard for the team, but without the help of his team mates it was never going to happen.

Delph- 4 Didn't do anything either, got shrugged off the ball a few times, and he didn't have chance to show his skill.

Howson- 5 Looked like he wanted to get a little bit more stuck in, but i'd rather have duggie there than him.

Trundle- 2 Pfffft, can't blame him for the penalty miss, if he'd of put it any further to the corner he would of hit the corner flag, good save from the keeper but other than that he did absolutely nothing, fat lazy and the most annoying thing was he wouldnt jump, time after time the defender had a clean header because of his laziness, the fat scouse tw@t.

Becchio- 5 Should of scored on a couple of occasions, but it just wasn't to be our night.

Subs:
Grella- 4
Johnson- 5
Prutton- 5

Return to “General Chat”