O/T Tesco survival guide

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
ArmleyWhite

O/T Tesco survival guide

Post by ArmleyWhite » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Proof of what can happen if a wife or girlfriend drags her husband or boyfriend along shopping

This letter was actually sent by Tesco's Head Office to a customer in Oxford :

Dear Mrs. Murray,

Whilst we would like to thank you for your valued custom and use of the Tesco Loyalty Card, the Manager of our store in Banbury is considering banning you and your family from shopping with us, unless your
Husband stops his antics.

Below is a list of his actions over the past few months all verified by our surveillance cameras:

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's trolleys when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to feminine products aisle.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares..... And watched what happened.

5. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

6. September 15: Set up a tent in the outdoor clothing department and told shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring sausages and a Calorgas stove.

7. September 23: When the Deputy Manager asked if she could help him, he began to cry and asked, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

8.. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, picked his nose, and ate it.

9. October 10: While appearing to be choosing kitchen knives in the Housewares aisle asked an assistant if he knew where the antidepressants were.

10. November 3: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the Mission Impossible' theme.

11.November 6: In the kitchenware aisle, practised the 'Madonna look' using different size funnels.

12. November 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed, yelled' PICK ME!' 'PICK ME!'

13. November 21: When an announcement came over the loudspeaker, assumed the foetal position and screamed 'NO! NO! It's those voices again.'

And; last, but not least:

14. November 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while; then yelled, very loudly, 'There is no toilet paper in here.'

LUFCRACE
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: lufcrace

Re: O/T Tesco survival guide

Post by LUFCRACE » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:18 pm

:lol:
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: crudos

Post by Crude » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:38 pm

:lol:
Thanks for the chuckle, may have to try some of those out next time I'm in Walmart.
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011

Leeds United Americas (LUA)

You can take the Leeds out of the top flight but you'll never take the top flight out of Leeds.
—Dom Matteo

Mikey
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Mikey » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Seen it before but makes me laugh everytime :fish1:

ArmleyWhite

Post by ArmleyWhite » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:10 am

That last one is a cracker, gonna have to do that at some point!!

essexwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by essexwhite » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 am

Is it a joke or made up? :-D

Shields53
Site Admin
Site Admin
Twitter: @motforum

Post by Shields53 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 am