Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
- Reserve Player
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Bolton and Preston, lucky me!
- Posts: 11379
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
that's just the tip of the iceberg, commentators were spouting crap every 10 seconds during that game. bring back BBC coverage!LufcAGRO wrote:When we get the pen the commenttor says, beat Kettering, beat Man U, BEAT SPURS??, and now this. Idiot doesnt even know how many rounds there are in the FA cup.
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
- Posts: 54816
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
PERFECT combination! :thup: