Where do we go from here?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
jim052
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by jim052 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 pm

I have heard alot of doom and gloom from many leeds fans this month but after a good performance against spurs where will our season go fom here? I personally think this is the confidence boost we needed and with alot of rumours surrounding our club/players/manager put to bed and with norwich topping us for the 1st time we can only look up and sow them why we should be out of that division?

Is it still doom and gloom, is f.a.a cup just a big distraction or was that the reslt we needed to push for promotion?

I want to hear if every thinks its all over still, I'm personally still keepin the faith!
When the best things are not possible, the best may be made of those that are!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jim3052

Silky
Manager
Manager

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Silky » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:10 pm

All comes down to Tuesday night if you ask me... If we fail to beat Swindon, then we have an attitude problem... because as far as i'm concerned, there is no excuse for not winning..
Side Before Self, Every Time

PaulUSA
Manager
Manager

Post by PaulUSA » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:18 pm

jim052 wrote:I have heard alot of doom and gloom from many leeds fans this month but after a good performance against spurs where will our season go fom here? I personally think this is the confidence boost we needed and with alot of rumours surrounding our club/players/manager put to bed and with norwich topping us for the 1st time we can only look up and sow them why we should be out of that division?

Is it still doom and gloom, is f.a.a cup just a big distraction or was that the reslt we needed to push for promotion?

I want to hear if every thinks its all over still, I'm personally still keepin the faith!

I hope you're right...that this is the confidence boost that sends us back into a run of good form. Our performance on Tuesday will surely tell us more. Swindon have played above expectations and will approach Tuesday's game as their biggest so far this season. I hope we're prepared to match their level of effort. Otherwise, the boost from Saturday will be for nowt. I'd love to see a Leeds scoring barrage...a good old-fashioned 4-0 battering. We'll soon see.
Helplessly hoping

Shields53
Site Admin
Site Admin
Twitter: @motforum

Post by Shields53 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 pm

PaulUSA wrote:I hope you're right...that this is the confidence boost that sends us back into a run of good form. Our performance on Tuesday will surely tell us more. Swindon have played above expectations and will approach Tuesday's game as their biggest so far this season. I hope we're prepared to match their level of effort. Otherwise, the boost from Saturday will be for nowt. I'd love to see a Leeds scoring barrage...a good old-fashioned 4-0 battering. We'll soon see.
Well I'm making a 400 mile round trip on a work night so the least they can do is turn up. If they play like they did in the second half against Carlisle and on Saturday we should be fine.

Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 am

Up, we all hope!

LUFCRACE
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: lufcrace

Post by LUFCRACE » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 am

Norm wrote: Up, we all hope!
sounds good to me :thup:
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

Sniffer72
First Team
First Team

Post by Sniffer72 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 am

I really think we'll put a performance in tomorrow. But I've been wrong before. IN GRAYSON WE TRUST and he knows how important Tuesday is.