Supporting Leeds

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
faaip
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Supporting Leeds

Postby faaip » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:47 pm

I lived in Burntisland for a while as a kid ...just across the water from Edinburgh. We used to go to Raith home games
K.M. 52. S&B Nation

Lonergan, Ayling, Beradi, Janssen, Shaughnessy, Klich, Vierra, Gianni, Saiz, Hernandez, Ekuban

Roofe - Anita - Lassoga - Cooper - Weidwald - Dallas - Phillips

Bennyfishel
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Bennyfishel » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:25 am

All you guys are novices at longevity as far as Leeds support goes,,,,many many years ago I was banned from this forum (under another name) for insulting Twiggster (who I think still writes a load of crap on here) so I lost any desire to contribute on this forum, I still follow LU even though I have lived in the best country in the world without doubt for 50 years (oy oy oy.) I will just remind some of you juniors of 60 or 70 years old I saw my first match at Elland road against Sunderland in 1937, I still recall Willis Edwards & one of the Milburn brothers even though I was 7 years old. I will say goodbye now as I expect Twiggster will complain about me and demand my expulsion again.

faaip
Superstar
Superstar

Postby faaip » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Twiggs is long gone (The "Twappening" killed him off here and waccoe,) so you're safe to post if you feel like it. I think he's exiled to facebook now.
K.M. 52. S&B Nation

Lonergan, Ayling, Beradi, Janssen, Shaughnessy, Klich, Vierra, Gianni, Saiz, Hernandez, Ekuban

Roofe - Anita - Lassoga - Cooper - Weidwald - Dallas - Phillips

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Postby 1964white » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Bennyfishel wrote:All you guys are novices at longevity as far as Leeds support goes,,,,many many years ago I was banned from this forum (under another name) for insulting Twiggster (who I think still writes a load of crap on here) so I lost any desire to contribute on this forum, I still follow LU even though I have lived in the best country in the world without doubt for 50 years (oy oy oy.) I will just remind some of you juniors of 60 or 70 years old I saw my first match at Elland road against Sunderland in 1937, I still recall Willis Edwards & one of the Milburn brothers even though I was 7 years old. I will say goodbye now as I expect Twiggster will complain about me and demand my expulsion again.

Good to see you posting again after a few months absence Benny

Twiggs hasn't posted on MOT for years

May I ask what username did you use to post under ?

Return to “General Chat”