Lets put a sock in it

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
revieboy
First Team
First Team
Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans

Lets put a sock in it

Post by revieboy »

A few dissenting voices berating us season ticket holders earlier in the week, apparently we're all deadwood and passionless on the kop.

Lets all stand up and sing as loud as ever to prove them wrong...

Win, Lose or Draw..
white.riot

Re: Lets put a sock in it

Post by white.riot »

revieboy wrote:A few dissenting voices berating us season ticket holders earlier in the week, apparently we're all deadwood and passionless on the kop.

Lets all stand up and sing as loud as ever to prove them wrong...

Win, Lose or Draw..

They're watching on telly - don't take it personally :wink:
fileywhite
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by fileywhite »

The noise and atmosphere on the kop and in the south stand is good - the west stand is usually quiet but i can't remember when it wasn't - the segway stand does ok - but every stand is better than other clubs - tv doesn't give a clue of what's really happening it's down to the producers and they can fake any crowd noise they want
FAO- Owners, Managers and Players; you come and go WE are LEEDS
matt leeds
First Team
First Team

Post by matt leeds »

Leeds and proud............. Season ticket holder until theres either not a breath in my body or I simply cant afford it! (and then Id still find a way!).

Leeds - Loud and Proud. We all love Leeds. I Love Leeds and I have passion for my club, dont slag off what you dont fully understand!
Leeds is in my blood, always will be.

Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
matt leeds
First Team
First Team

Post by matt leeds »

Well tonight, me and revieboy sang and chanted until our throats were sore.

And in some respects I have to agree with some of what has been said recently on here, no matter how much we sang not everyone joined in and at times it was a real effort to keep it up. There were really good spells of singing and chanting but not enough.
But that said, for those of you who do berate us season ticket holders please do not brand us all the same.

revieboy
First Team
First Team
Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans

Post by revieboy »

Yeah far too many moaners tonight,

I look back to the dark nights in League One and the whole kop bounced to WACCOE to keep themselves warm. The fairweather fans have returned and silence reigns.
JonTheBassist
First Team
First Team

Post by JonTheBassist »

Well, to revieboy and matt and everyone else who made all the noise - THANK YOU!!! You lads sounded terrific last night :thup:
Unfortunatley even the 12th man couldnt get that defense off its arse.
matt leeds
First Team
First Team

Post by matt leeds »

JonTheBassist wrote:Well, to revieboy and matt and everyone else who made all the noise - THANK YOU!!! You lads sounded terrific last night :thup:
Unfortunatley even the 12th man couldnt get that defense off its arse.
:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Chester
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Chester »

I've not seen it posted it anywhere regarding knocking us season ticket holders but 20,000 is obviously good support on a sky tv Monday night game but it does annoy me when they all come out of the woodwork when its the play offs or a local derby, like against Huddersfield last year, suddenly then 22,000 soon becomes 38,000 . They need to get themselves there now when the team need their support.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Some people cant enjoy the match singing and shouting for the game, and some people cant enjoy the game if they cant sing and shout. We all support Leeds so weather you singing or watever it shouldnt bother anyone we all enjoy games in or own way
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Sniffer72
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Sniffer72 »

revieboy wrote:Yeah far too many moaners tonight,

I look back to the dark nights in League One and the whole kop bounced to WACCOE to keep themselves warm. The fairweather fans have returned and silence reigns.
Yes I think you're right. Somethings changed and its not as good as it was when things were a lot sh*tter than now. Noise was better v Cardiff than the bollox v Leicester - at least in the first half.