Reading winger - Jimmy Kebe

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Reading winger - Jimmy Kebe

Post by 1964white »

Apparently Kebe can run 90 yards with a ball at his feet in 11 seconds

He came on as a substitute & ran rings round McCartney when we played them at Reading, mindst i could even make an impact v Georgie boy as he usually goes missing :(
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Reading winger - Jimmy Kebe

Post by HarryofOz »

But can he make circular motions with his left hand on his stomach while patting the top of his head with his right?
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

HarryofOz wrote:But can he make circular motions with his left hand on his stomach while patting the top of his head with his right?

i can, i can, i can :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

MeeTa wrote:
I knew you had it in you Meta :lol:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

HarryofOz wrote:But can he make circular motions with his left hand on his stomach while patting the top of his head with his right?
ahh the universal test for an idiot
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

MeeTa wrote:
:|
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

faaip wrote: ahh the universal test for an idiot
:mrgreen:

How to keep an idiot busy
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

I saw the highlights of the Reading v Leicester game and this guy was frightening - he was skinning all the leicester players from the half way line after giving them 5-10 yard start :cry: The only good thing for us, was his finishing was appalling !
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Always thought Kebe was a smashing player. Although I hope we beat them on Friday, I always had a soft spot for them due to the big Irish connection (Doyle, Long, Hunt brothers) + ex-manager Brendan Rogers. If we cannot get it, then, I would be more happy if an auto spot went to them than anyone else.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Gino 1959 wrote:Always thought Kebe was a smashing player. Although I hope we beat them on Friday, I always had a soft spot for them due to the big Irish connection (Doyle, Long, Hunt brothers) + ex-manager Brendan Rogers. If we cannot get it, then, I would be more happy if an auto spot went to them than anyone else.

but of course
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gino 1959 wrote:Always thought Kebe was a smashing player. Although I hope we beat them on Friday, I always had a soft spot for them due to the big Irish connection (Doyle, Long, Hunt brothers) + ex-manager Brendan Rogers. If we cannot get it, then, I would be more happy if an auto spot went to them than anyone else.
They have peaked at exactly the right time & have shown us how it should be done, where as we had two really good months during November & December, since then our players have looked knackered & lethargic & our form has been mid-table stuff

I'll be absolutely flabberghasted if we get anything on Friday night, mind you We Are Leeds
gessa

Post by gessa »

Gurj wrote:I saw the highlights of the Reading v Leicester game and this guy was frightening - he was skinning all the leicester players from the half way line after giving them 5-10 yard start :cry: The only good thing for us, was his finishing was appalling !
Watched it too Gurj and my initial thought was,I hope he gets injured in training before friday,otherwise he's going to make Macca look the mug we all know he is.For the 1st time this season I'm not looking forward to a match,got a really nasty feeling we're going to get slaughtered 4 or 5.Hope I'm wrong obviously.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Watched it too Gurj and my initial thought was,I hope he gets injured in training before friday,otherwise he's going to make Macca look the mug we all know he is.For the 1st time this season I'm not looking forward to a match,got a really nasty feeling we're going to get slaughtered 4 or 5.Hope I'm wrong obviously.
Surely Cardiff at ER was your first game you wasn't looking forward to Gessa

Knew were in for a hiding that night :cry: tbh i wasn't looking forward to Derby last week too
wakey^white
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by wakey^white »

hopefully this kebe bloke wont play. a month or 2 a go we looked red hot going forward im just hoping we can get back to that form....just for a nice 7 came run. we've done it before surely we can do it again :?:
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: Surely Cardiff at ER was your first game you wasn't looking forward to Gessa

Knew were in for a hiding that night :cry: tbh i wasn't looking forward to Derby last week too
TBH with Cardiff they are always one of those teams that no matter how well we play against them, you always feel they will get something from the game(bogey team) but I didn't anticipate the hammering we got and until the shambles of the 1st goal we were well in the game and then when Bothroyd got away with that awful challenge(a lot worse than the Forest one a few weeks back) then I knew the writting was on the wall. It's a different feeling with Friday's game I feel we are going to get hammered. Mind you I had this feeling against AC Milan at home in the CL , especially after the abysmal performance against newly promoted Ipswich the Saturday before , and look what happened that night and for the following 12 months.