Summer Transfer Rumours

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours

Post by Twiggster »

Bellusci - 5 yellows and two reds last season! :shock:
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds

Summer Transfer Rumours

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Guildford White wrote:Surely we have learned - it is not a done deal until the ink is on the contract
...and the ink has dried and has been observed for at least a 24 hour period to ensure it doesn't disappear...
hibbi86
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @Hibbi86

Post by hibbi86 »

Twiggster wrote:Bellusci - 5 yellows and two reds last season! :shock:
Puts himself about abit then :roflmao:
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!
Woodywhite
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Woodywhite »

Now for a new striker... Any names mentioned (Sorry, haven't been through all of the previous pages)
Brader
First Team
First Team

Post by Brader »

Delorts move to chalton seems to have broken down, guess this rumour won't go away for us being in for him
hibbi86
First Team
First Team

Post by hibbi86 »

Brader wrote:Delorts move to chalton seems to have broken down, guess this rumour won't go away for us being in for him
Thought he was going to leicester
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!
hibbi86
First Team
First Team

Post by hibbi86 »

i think we should be looking at Patrick Bamford also, another great prospect and the guy knows the way to goal.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

I've just seen on twitter (I know, must be true!!) that we have upped our bid for Liam Cooper to £750K
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Woodywhite
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Woodywhite »

hibbi86 wrote:i think we should be looking at Patrick Bamford also, another great prospect and the guy knows the way to goal.
Bamford deffo fits the profile Cellino is going for. He needs to splash some cash as soon as possible - A decent striker is a must. What is everyone's thoughts on Billy Sharp. Being linked with us quite a bit, especially with the Byram to Southampton rumour with him coming our way as part of the deal. I personally would take him here, knows where the goal is and is still only 28
Brader
First Team
First Team

Post by Brader »

Personally I feel he's average even at this level. Still take him over hunt though
Woodywhite
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Woodywhite »

Yeah, I don't think his career has gone as he would have liked and other than Donny, he has never had a settled period at a club - Stumbling block will be his wages, as we know, Cellino won't pay over the odds!
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Guildford White wrote:Liam Cooper

Also Phil Hay confirms Bellusci has landed in the UK & is heading to Leeds right now, a deal he is confident will go through :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

I wonder what all the sceptics will think about these new signings

No doubt they won't be at ER this evening supporting their club
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Genghers »

1964white wrote:I wonder what all the sceptics will think about these new signings

No doubt they won't be at ER this evening supporting their club
I'm not a sceptic, but I think about as much of these two potential signings as our others so far - which is not much! I haven't seen any of them play yet, and haven't heard of any of them before we've been linked!

The most excited I can get about any players at the moment is looking at their FIFA rating :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Genghers wrote: I'm not a sceptic, but I think about as much of these two potential signings as our others so far - which is not much! I haven't seen any of them play yet, and haven't heard of any of them before we've been linked!

The most excited I can get about any players at the moment is looking at their FIFA rating :lol:
You don't need to spend that much to get out of this league as Burnley proved last season even after they sold their top striker to Harry's hoops
Woodywhite
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Woodywhite »

1964white wrote:
You don't need to spend that much to get out of this league as Burnley proved last season even after they sold their top striker to Harry's hoops
Agree, I think if MC was to bring in 3/4 players of reasonable quality we would be there or there about's - Surely with the money we have pulled in and saved on wages from those who have been released or come to the end of their contract even we would be able to spend £5/6 million
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Genghers »

1964white wrote:You don't need to spend that much to get out of this league as Burnley proved last season even after they sold their top striker to Harry's hoops
I'm not suggesting we do need to splash masses of cash (and not suggesting that our new signings are crap either, just I haven't heard of them!). Still think we're short 3/4 players to have a squad ready to compete for top 6 though.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Genghers wrote: I'm not suggesting we do need to splash masses of cash (and not suggesting that our new signings are crap either, just I haven't heard of them!). Still think we're short 3/4 players to have a squad ready to compete for top 6 though.
Agree :tup:
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Genghers wrote: I'm not suggesting we do need to splash masses of cash (and not suggesting that our new signings are crap either, just I haven't heard of them!). Still think we're short 3/4 players to have a squad ready to compete for top 6 though.
Unfortunately I would say it's more like 6 or 7 short to be honest.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!