What do you think the top 4 will be?
Which 3 teams do you think will be relegated?
In my opinion, whoever wins the game between Tottenham and Arsenal tomorrow will win the title, and if it is a draw and Leicester win tomorrow then I think Leicester will win the title. It is going to be the best title race in premier league history in my opinion.
1. Tottenham- I think they will win the title, especially if they win at home to Arsenal tomorrow which I think they will.
2. Arsenal- Not many appear to think Arsenal can win the league, however, I think the situation they are in now suits them the expectation is low once again and City won the league in 2012 and 2014 from a similar position with 10 games to go. I think Petr Cech's injury is a problem, however, if they can get a win or maybe even a point at Tottenham tomorrow I think they will win the league. The problem is I think they will lose at Tottenham.
3. Leicester- I think they will continue to challenge for the title, however, tomorrows fixtures could be absolutely crucial they could have a 6 point lead with 9 games to go or they might even lose their lead in the title race, however, a lot depends on their result at Watford as well. I also think for Leicester to win the league that they will need at least a 4-5 point lead going into their last 3 games (Man Utd (a), Everton (h), Chelsea (a). If Leicester can finish in the top 4 it would still be the greatest achievement in premier league history in my opinion .
4. Man City- Should improve when De Bruyne returns from injury and Aguero finds goal scoring form again. Doubt they will challenge for the title, however.
5. Liverpool- I think they will further improve over the last 10 games, like Chelsea probably a little too late to push for the top 4 for this season.
6. Man Utd- Too inconsistent to finish in the top 4, not enough goalscorers in the team in my opinion.
7. Chelsea- Have too many points they need to make up to finish above the likes of Liverpool etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they do make the top 6/top 5, however, I don't think they will.
8. Stoke City- They appear strong defensively and in terms of creativity, however, maybe not so strong in terms of goal scoring, which is why I think they may miss out on a European football next season.
9. West Ham- A slight slide down the table, however, that would be more down to me thinking the teams around them at the moment will improve.
10. Everton- with Barkley and Lukaku having great seasons and a good squad on paper, I would expect a top half finish, however, probably not a top 8 finish as they have been inconsistent all season.
11. West Brom- I think they will start to concede less goals again and with Berahino back in the team they should score more goals, meaning they should move up the table.
12. Southampton- Have a feeling they will have good and bad form between now and May.
13. Watford- Have had a great season and I think they will be able to carry on the form between now and May.
14. Crystal Palace- Have been in surprising form, however, I don't think they will be in a relegation battle.
15. Bournemouth- With players such as Mings and Wilson potentially returning before the end of the season (I think, might be wrong on that) and Max Gradel returning from injury I think they will stay where they are in the league.
16. Swansea- Confident Swansea will survive players such as Sigurdsson, Ayew and Williams give them a huge advantage on the other teams near the bottom 3.
17. Sunderland- Have improved over the last few months,however, their experience of relegation battles and the goals of Jermaine Defoe I think will see them survive.
18. Newcastle- Have struggled for consistency all season and despite making some good signings this season I still think they are going to struggle for goals. A very surprising relegation in my opinion.
19. Norwich- I think Norwich will fall behind the teams around them. They are in poor form at the moment, and will have bad memories of a relegation 2 years ago. I think they will be relegated before the last day of the season.
20. Aston Villa- Highly doubt they are going to finish anywhere higher than 20th, never mind survive.