Premier League Predictions

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Oscar
First Team
First Team

Premier League Predictions

Post by Oscar »

Who do you think will win the title?
What do you think the top 4 will be?
Which 3 teams do you think will be relegated?
In my opinion, whoever wins the game between Tottenham and Arsenal tomorrow will win the title, and if it is a draw and Leicester win tomorrow then I think Leicester will win the title. It is going to be the best title race in premier league history in my opinion.
1. Tottenham- I think they will win the title, especially if they win at home to Arsenal tomorrow which I think they will.
2. Arsenal- Not many appear to think Arsenal can win the league, however, I think the situation they are in now suits them the expectation is low once again and City won the league in 2012 and 2014 from a similar position with 10 games to go. I think Petr Cech's injury is a problem, however, if they can get a win or maybe even a point at Tottenham tomorrow I think they will win the league. The problem is I think they will lose at Tottenham.
3. Leicester- I think they will continue to challenge for the title, however, tomorrows fixtures could be absolutely crucial they could have a 6 point lead with 9 games to go or they might even lose their lead in the title race, however, a lot depends on their result at Watford as well. I also think for Leicester to win the league that they will need at least a 4-5 point lead going into their last 3 games (Man Utd (a), Everton (h), Chelsea (a). If Leicester can finish in the top 4 it would still be the greatest achievement in premier league history in my opinion :tup: .
4. Man City- Should improve when De Bruyne returns from injury and Aguero finds goal scoring form again. Doubt they will challenge for the title, however.
5. Liverpool- I think they will further improve over the last 10 games, like Chelsea probably a little too late to push for the top 4 for this season.
6. Man Utd- Too inconsistent to finish in the top 4, not enough goalscorers in the team in my opinion.
7. Chelsea- Have too many points they need to make up to finish above the likes of Liverpool etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they do make the top 6/top 5, however, I don't think they will.
8. Stoke City- They appear strong defensively and in terms of creativity, however, maybe not so strong in terms of goal scoring, which is why I think they may miss out on a European football next season.
9. West Ham- A slight slide down the table, however, that would be more down to me thinking the teams around them at the moment will improve.
10. Everton- with Barkley and Lukaku having great seasons and a good squad on paper, I would expect a top half finish, however, probably not a top 8 finish as they have been inconsistent all season.
11. West Brom- I think they will start to concede less goals again and with Berahino back in the team they should score more goals, meaning they should move up the table.
12. Southampton- Have a feeling they will have good and bad form between now and May.
13. Watford- Have had a great season and I think they will be able to carry on the form between now and May.
14. Crystal Palace- Have been in surprising form, however, I don't think they will be in a relegation battle.
15. Bournemouth- With players such as Mings and Wilson potentially returning before the end of the season (I think, might be wrong on that) and Max Gradel returning from injury I think they will stay where they are in the league.
16. Swansea- Confident Swansea will survive players such as Sigurdsson, Ayew and Williams give them a huge advantage on the other teams near the bottom 3.
17. Sunderland- Have improved over the last few months,however, their experience of relegation battles and the goals of Jermaine Defoe I think will see them survive.
18. Newcastle- Have struggled for consistency all season and despite making some good signings this season I still think they are going to struggle for goals. A very surprising relegation in my opinion.
19. Norwich- I think Norwich will fall behind the teams around them. They are in poor form at the moment, and will have bad memories of a relegation 2 years ago. I think they will be relegated before the last day of the season.
20. Aston Villa- Highly doubt they are going to finish anywhere higher than 20th, never mind survive.