Marching on Together

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Spiritscarf
Ballboy
Ballboy

Marching on Together

Post by Spiritscarf » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:37 am

Morning all, if you fancy one of these you can order one here http://spiritscarves.bigcartel.com/prod ... t-we-scarf

LUFCRACE
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: lufcrace

Re: Marching on Together

Post by LUFCRACE » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:46 pm

Not a bad design - can't be doing with this new 'all leeds aren't we' nonsense though. sounds really aggressive and arrogant to me. what's wrong with a good old fashioned 'we are leeds'?
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

gessa
Superstar
Superstar

Post by gessa » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Me too Anna, all sounds very neanderthal.
:sick: :sick:

Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: crudos

Post by Crude » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:49 pm

I like it. Saw this on the LUA FB page too. If I had some extra cash, I'd get this.
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011

Leeds United Americas (LUA)

You can take the Leeds out of the top flight but you'll never take the top flight out of Leeds.
—Dom Matteo

barryanorak
Manager
Manager

Post by barryanorak » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:48 am

LUFCRACE wrote:Not a bad design - can't be doing with this new 'all leeds aren't we' nonsense though. sounds really aggressive and arrogant to me. what's wrong with a good old fashioned 'we are leeds'?

I can't help wondering which came first - 'All Leeds Aren't We', or 'We're All Wednesday Aren't We' (I live, and work, in Sheffield).

I suspect the latter, I certainly saw this on cars well before ALAW reared its head.
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...

Advertisment