Blackburn v Leeds - MAN OF THE MATCH

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Blackburn v Leeds - MAN OF THE MATCH

Post by 1964white »

Green
Ayling
Bartley
Jansson
Berardi
Bridcutt
O Kane
Sacko
Roofe
Dallas
Wood
Doukara
Hernandez
Vieira
1964white

Re: Blackburn v Leeds - MAN OF THE MATCH

Post by 1964white »

Pontus without any shadow of doubt :luv:

My hero made my night & our 6,500 fans too
hector

Post by hector »

I can't play this time.... I only saw the BBC text updates...
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

I followed the game on twitter and, whilst everyone agreed that Dallas scored a great goal and generally played well, one name came up again and again. Swede dreams are made of this, has to be big Pontus!!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

I was going to go with our Great Swede but expect everyone else will, I thought Dallas had a really good game (overdue IMO) and what a great goal, again overdue he needs to keep this up as I expect that he's one who our new players could well replace so I'll give him my vote and hope he keeps it going
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ratscoot wrote:I was going to go with our Great Swede but expect everyone else will, I thought Dallas had a really good game (overdue IMO) and what a great goal, again overdue he needs to keep this up as I expect that he's one who our new players could well replace so I'll give him my vote and hope he keeps it going
Your opinion Rat

Point is Dallas didn't have a great game, he was poor particularly in the first 30 minutes, his game picked up & yes he scored a wonderful goal
Rated his performance 5 or 6 until his goal, extra mark for that strike. Gave Dallas 7 in the end
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

1964white wrote:Your opinion Rat

Point is Dallas didn't have a great game, he was poor particularly in the first 30 minutes, his game picked up & yes he scored a wonderful goal
Rated his performance 5 or 6 until his goal, extra mark for that strike. Gave Dallas 7 in the end
Hi Leon based that on the radio and Sky Sports he seemed to be mentioned quite a lot and seemed to put a good shift in but as I wasn't there will bow to what you witnessed first hand mate :tup:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ratscoot wrote:Hi Leon based that on the radio and Sky Sports he seemed to be mentioned quite a lot and seemed to put a good shift in but as I wasn't there will bow to what you witnessed first hand mate :tup:
I'll leave your Dallas vote as it is because that's your opinion Rat

Thought overall the players that made the difference were Pontus, Ayling + the three subs Hernandez, Doukara & Vieira with Jansson streets ahead as shown with his match stats i posted up on the match day thread
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Radio commentary indicated it was Jansson at fault for the equaliser
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:Radio commentary indicated it was Jansson at fault for the equaliser
Those idiots can say what they want but if we are looking for culprits to blame where was our defensive midfielders Bridcutt & Vieira in the middle of the park leaving a massive gap allowing Bennett to hit a shot from 30 yards & should Green have saved it ??