Super League

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 50755
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Wed May 17, 2017 5:37 pm

whiteswan wrote:Magic weekend coming up :-D Wakey Trinity kick things off on Saturday v Widnes with Leeds playing the last game of the weekend against Castleford on Sunday


An easy game for the Rhinos then :wink:

Where is the Magic weekend being played Swan ?

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1133
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 pm

1964white wrote:An easy game for the Rhinos then :wink:

Where is the Magic weekend being played Swan ?

St James Park Newcastle 64

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 50755
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Cods got hammered 0-45 v St Helens

Good win for Wakey

Cas 6-6 Rhinos h/t

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 50755
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sun May 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Cas have far too much class & speed for the Rhinos

Too many errors from Leeds in the 2nd half

Three trys in 10 minutes....game over

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1133
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Mon May 22, 2017 9:49 am

Brilliant win for Wakey 64. 16 points now, dare I hope that they finish top eight? Pity about Leeds....was looking forward to watching the games 64 but Mr Swan whisked me off to very sunny Bacton on Saturday....so we've been on the beach with Houndie, long walks in the woods, swimming 30 lengths of the pool, drinking lots of wine and enjoying good old fish and chips....

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1133
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Mon May 22, 2017 9:50 am

Forgot to say I'm going to try and watch the Wakey game and the Rhinos games highlights via download....

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1133
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Fri May 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Rhinos and Wakey in action this evening, both at home. Rhino's v Warrington and Wakey v Huddersfield. Let's have a double win....

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 50755
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri May 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Only got back home after an easy victory on the bowls green to see the last half-hour of Leeds thrashing Warrington 40-0, the Wolves looked a different side to the one that battered us at their place a few weeks ago.
Robbie Burrow is an inspiration to every man & woman who play sport !

Good win for Wakey too

Lovely to the codheads beaten at home by Leigh :-D

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1133
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm

1964white wrote:Only got back home after an easy victory on the bowls green to see the last half-hour of Leeds thrashing Warrington 40-0, the Wolves looked a different side to the one that battered us at their place a few weeks ago.
Robbie Burrow is an inspiration to every man & woman who play sport !

Good win for Wakey too

Lovely to the codheads beaten at home by Leigh :-D

You've had a Good evening 64. Victory on the bowls Green and watching Leeds stuff Warrington :) keeps Warrington in the bottom four! Great late win for Wakey.... keeps Huddersfield in the bottom four :lol: ( it means that Wakey and Leeds are nearer to a top eight finish....)

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 50755
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sat May 27, 2017 7:25 am

whiteswan wrote:You've had a Good evening 64. Victory on the bowls Green and watching Leeds stuff Warrington :) keeps Warrington in the bottom four! Great late win for Wakey.... keeps Huddersfield in the bottom four :lol: ( it means that Wakey and Leeds are nearer to a top eight finish....)


Yes a really good evening Swan

Taken my good form from the the Indoor game onto the grass, lovely evening in the sun.
We are top in both of the local leagues I play in so hopefully we don't experience a Leeds United collapse !

Great wins for our rugger teams


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gessa, MissSurreyWhite, NorfolkWhite and 47 guests