Super League

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 49454
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 pm

Love Ashton Golding's routine prior to kicking for two points

He's like a cat when you dangle a piece of string above his head :lol:

User avatar
whiteswan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 924
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:14 am

Leeds played really well and deserved the win. It's what I expected from the game. Yes, Golding is brilliant to watch before he kicks, eyeing up the goal posts. I look at my two fave teams differently. Rhinos I want and expect to end up in first place in the table, Wakey, anywhere in the top eight....to avoid the play off situation. Hopefully Leeds can do a job on Huddersfield next week, both for the Rhino's sake and to keep wakey in the top eight....Trinity have Leigh at Belle Vue, aren't they the surprise package.

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 49454
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:19 am

whiteswan wrote:Leeds played really well and deserved the win. It's what I expected from the game. Yes, Golding is brilliant to watch before he kicks, eyeing up the goal posts. I look at my two fave teams differently. Rhinos I want and expect to end up in first place in the table, Wakey, anywhere in the top eight....to avoid the play off situation. Hopefully Leeds can do a job on Huddersfield next week, both for the Rhino's sake and to keep wakey in the top eight....Trinity have Leigh at Belle Vue, aren't they the surprise package


The Centurions are doing much better than i thought they would :o as are the Rhinos tbh.
After the Castleford debacle I thought we were in for long old season, those two wins over the Catalans & Trinity have been impressive just like watching the Rhinos of old.
We seem to have struck gold with our new cat-like kicker, every successful team needs to convert their tries. Kevin Sinfield won us so many games with his immaculate kicking

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 49454
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:46 pm

It has been a very good week for Leeds teams

Screenshot 2017-03-19 at 21.41.48.png
Screenshot 2017-03-19 at 21.41.48.png (14.51 KiB) Viewed 178 times

Today's results went well for the Rhinos

Screenshot 2017-03-19 at 21.45.10.png
Screenshot 2017-03-19 at 21.45.10.png (57.34 KiB) Viewed 178 times

User avatar
whiteswan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 924
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Leeds are in a good position, Wakey however have dropped out of the top eight. I think Leeds will have a great season but Trinity will struggle.

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 49454
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:49 pm

whiteswan wrote:Leeds are in a good position, Wakey however have dropped out of the top eight. I think Leeds will have a great season but Trinity will struggle.


Hope so Swan, early doors however we've made significant improvement since the Cas defeat with two impressive wins v Catalans & Wakey

User avatar
whiteswan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 924
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:01 am

What a fantastic result tonight for Trinity :-D such a great game. One end to the other. Leigh won the first half but for Wakey to come out like they did in the second half, awesome. So proud :clap:

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 49454
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:44 am

whiteswan wrote:What a fantastic result tonight for Trinity :-D such a great game. One end to the other. Leigh won the first half but for Wakey to come out like they did in the second half, awesome. So proud :clap:


What a comeback Swan

Especially 12 down at half-time & after their drubbing at Headingley last week. Wakey players must have feared the worst at the break, showed great spirit in the second half to gain a fine victory :victory:

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 49454
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 pm

Screenshot 2017-03-24 at 19.29.53.png
Screenshot 2017-03-24 at 19.29.53.png (19.51 KiB) Viewed 92 times

User avatar
whiteswan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 924
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Looks like a good game at Huddersfield, come on Leeds

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 49454
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:40 pm

whiteswan wrote:Looks like a good game at Huddersfield, come on Leeds


12-14 Rhinos :-D

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 49454
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Rhinos on a roll :-D

User avatar
whiteswan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 924
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:06 pm

1964white wrote:Rhinos on a roll :-D

Well done Rhino's :scarf1:


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gandalf, John in Louisiana and 67 guests