Super League

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1786
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:46 pm

Out to the wing.....again

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1786
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:49 pm

and again!

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1786
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:51 pm

1964white wrote:I'm going have to increase the Cas score to 60 to 70 points with haif-time looming as this is embarrassing !!!

Clever clogs....again!

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 54031
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:51 pm

whiteswan wrote:Out to the wing.....again


Majority of Cas trys come from down the flanks

All the Leeds forwards can offer is going down the crowded middle of the tigers defence

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 54031
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:53 pm

whiteswan wrote:Clever clogs....again!


I could have been a rich man if I'd put a bet on City & Castleford

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1786
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Oh well, wakey Trinity on telly tomorrow away at St Helens. Probably be another cricket score. That reminds me, I have a dilemma tomorrow evening, Leeds united on tv, one day cricket international v West Indies and Trinity....

gotagetz
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Re: Super League

Postby gotagetz » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:03 am

whiteswan wrote:Are you watching tonight? It's a very uncomfortable watch for us Leeds fans as you will have gathered from 64 ' s posts :(

Afraid not just been for a game if 5aside

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 54031
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:43 am

whiteswan wrote:Must have missed that 64. Didn't see it


One of our players was short of the line as he grounded the ball for a try, then he tried to fool the ref by moving the ball forward with a deliberate double grounding

I've never walked out early when Leeds United have suffered a battering but I'd have been gone by half-time after witnessing that fiasco. Credit to Cas they were excellent & remind me of how the Rhinos were a few years ago

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 54031
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:44 am

whiteswan wrote:Oh well, wakey Trinity on telly tomorrow away at St Helens. Probably be another cricket score. That reminds me, I have a dilemma tomorrow evening, Leeds united on tv, one day cricket international v West Indies and Trinity....


Easy decision for me as I'll be in the Leeds end :-D

User avatar
Gurj
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2806
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:22 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: Super League

Postby Gurj » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:08 am

Bring your waterproof's Leon, think we are going to get soaked given the forecast for here all day today :-(
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 54031
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am

Gurj wrote:Bring your waterproof's Leon, think we are going to get soaked given the forecast for here all day today :-(


Aye the weather not looking good Gurj

I always go to football matches well prepared mate. Rarely feel cold when others around me are shivering :lol:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1786
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:30 pm

1964white wrote:Aye the weather not looking good Gurj

I always go to football matches well prepared mate. Rarely feel cold when others around me are shivering :lol:

Have a good evening you two, let's hope it's a win for Leeds....

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1786
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:49 pm

What a fantastic win for Wakey Trinity last night. It was a topsy-turvy game with Wakey going head and then St Helens going ahead, but a penalty try in the last few minutes saw trinity over the line, ( no pun intended) :lol:

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 54031
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:01 pm

whiteswan wrote:What a fantastic win for Wakey Trinity last night. It was a topsy-turvy game with Wakey going head and then St Helens going ahead, but a penalty try in the last few minutes saw trinity over the line, ( no pun intended) :lol:


Superb win :tup:

Saints got off to a shaky start

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1786
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Great win for the Rhino's last night... :-D

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 54031
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:19 pm

whiteswan wrote:Great win for the Rhino's last night... :-D


Cracking win after last week's fiasco at the Jungle. Catalans were unbeaten until the Rhino's hit them for 46

User avatar
beer belly bert
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:39 am
Location: bottom of a glass

Re: Super League

Postby beer belly bert » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:37 pm

1964white wrote:Cracking win after last week's fiasco at the Jungle. Catalans were unbeaten until the Rhino's hit them for 46


Hetherington has given McDermott the next 4 games to turn things around or he`s gone with last nights game been the first of the four , I think a change of coach and backroom staff with new ideas would work , as well as a player cull would too which which would lower the wage bill / cap and enable us to bring in some much needed quality ., the Rhinos have some of the best youth in the country but the youth need experienced players around them week in week out to bring them on not crocked old timers who spend most of the season in and out of the team with age related injuries . would love to see a peacock + sinfield double act in charge

Image
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 54031
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:48 pm

beer belly bert wrote:Hetherington has given McDermott the next 4 games to turn things around or he`s gone with last nights game been the first of the four , I think a change of coach and backroom staff with new ideas would work , as well as a player cull would too which which would lower the wage bill / cap and enable us to bring in some much needed quality ., the Rhinos have some of the best youth in the country but the youth need experienced players around them week in week out to bring them on not crocked old timers who spend most of the season in and out of the team with age related injuries . would love to see a peacock + sinfield double act in charge

Image


Would be a dream coaching team Bert

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1786
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Fantastic win for Trinity this afternoon :-D but tinged with sadness that the Chairman has written in his programme notes that Trinity have no choice but to leave Belle Vue :cry:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1786
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Ps Not looking forward to Friday evenings game :(


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: whiteswan and 60 guests