Our support

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Our support

Post by rich_leeds64 »

It's been said many times but our Away support can never be brought into question.
Birmingham (A) Friday 3rd live on Sky- SOLD OUT
Fulham (A) Tuesday 7th -SOLD OUT

Looks like Saturday's game v Sheff Weds will be close to selling out and later in March I'd imagine Brighton at home 17.30 live on Sky will be another near sell out depending on how many The Seagulls bring. I just hope the team can deliver the goods to send everyone home happy after these games
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Our support

Post by John in Louisiana »

Other teams may have larger fan bases, but no team has a more dedicated, loyal, rabid fan base worldwide than Leeds United.
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

agree 100% im amazed we have any fans left when you think what we have endured over the last few years police , FA , league and even sky moving fixtures with little or no notice . A lot of our fans take flights , or train journeys and book hotels for overnight stays , they book in advance to try and keep costs down just for them clowns to move games and lose money .ken bates away membership , pie tax .
The big one for me though is the pricing that keeps the family away ,most other clubs have a package where kids come free with 2 adults , or operate kid for a quid , do the club not understand this is the future support they price out , and if you bring in the family merchandise , food + drink follow . wish I hadn't started typing this now as im getting very annoyed , as a club we have more than our fair share of the d1ck head supporters but the majority of leeds fans are decent people and deserve better than whats been given .
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

The best supporters in the world and true fans who follow through thick or thin, doesn't matter where I travel a lot in the UK but also places across the world but if I put the shirt on, my scarf or even a badge I always get stopped by someone whose also a Leeds fan, strangest ones a old guy (Mexican) in Cancun he loved Billlleee Bremnor and two young Saudis in Ryihad Airport who at the time were more up to speed with going ons with the team than I as MOT always
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

beer belly bert wrote:agree 100% im amazed we have any fans left when you think what we have endured over the last few years police , FA , league and even sky moving fixtures with little or no notice . A lot of our fans take flights , or train journeys and book hotels for overnight stays , they book in advance to try and keep costs down just for them clowns to move games and lose money .ken bates away membership , pie tax .
The big one for me though is the pricing that keeps the family away ,most other clubs have a package where kids come free with 2 adults , or operate kid for a quid , do the club not understand this is the future support they price out , and if you bring in the family merchandise , food + drink follow . wish I hadn't started typing this now as im getting very annoyed , as a club we have more than our fair share of the d1ck head supporters but the majority of leeds fans are decent people and deserve better than whats been given .
Agree Bert as fans at times we've been treated like dirt by LUFC apart from the FA/FL & Sky

Highest priced season-tickets outside the prem to watch rubbish in a cramped stadium.
Matchday tickets highly priced.
Queuing up for twelve hours for play-off tickets - organisation an absolute farce.
Herded into grounds like cattle.
£4 a pint.
Refreshments priced far too high.
Poor quality merchandise sold at the highest prices in the club shop.
Sold our best players & replaced them with average/useless players not fit to wear the LUFC shirt.

I could on & on however we've endured all the crap & still support our club in numbers
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Anybody who missed out on Birmingham tickets?? Leeds have acquired 500 extra which go on sale at 10.30 today for STH and 3pm for Gold and International members
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

rich_leeds64 wrote:Anybody who missed out on Birmingham tickets?? Leeds have acquired 500 extra which go on sale at 10.30 today for STH and 3pm for Gold and International members
I'm fine hopefully :-D