Clipper Extend Partnership

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
gessa

Clipper Extend Partnership

Post by gessa »

More good news

LEEDS UNITED EXTEND PARTNERSHIP WITH CLIPPER

We are delighted to confirm that Clipper Logistics PLC will continue as an Official Club Partner for a further season.

The Leeds based business, who are UK leaders in retail logistics, have extended their partnership with the Club and will continue as East Stand and Secondary shirt sponsors for the 2017/18 season.

The company, who provide a range of value added logistics solutions and e-fulfilment in the retail sector, are currently working with brands such as ASOS, Asda, The John Lewis Partnership, Tesco and many more major retailers.

The Clipper logo will continue to feature on the back of the Clubs replica shirts, as well as prominently across the front fascia of the East Stand. Additionally, the striking Clipper brand imagery will continue to be adorned across the gable ends of the stand making it visible to the circa 30 million cars that pass Elland Road each year.

Clipper Founder and Executive Chairman, Steve Parkin told leedsunited.com “We’re incredibly proud to have the Clipper name associated with Leeds United, a club I’ve supported all my life. Clipper was established in Leeds and is an important success story for the city, having grown into a UK leader in retail logistics, and employing over three thousand people across our sites. We want to share our own success, whilst celebrating our Leeds heritage.”

“Every time I see our branding on the east stand, or on players’ kit on match days, it’s an incredible feeling of pride. Extending our sponsorship of the club was an easy decision, and I look forward to a long, successful partnership.”

Paul Bell, Leeds United Executive Director, is delighted with the extension and to continue the club’s relationship with Clipper. He said “Clipper are a wonderful local company who represent Leeds across the globe with their services, they are one of this region’s major success stories. The Club has a clear aim to develop long term relationships with its key commercial partners and sponsors, and we are therefore proud to extend our partnership with Clipper for another year. For Clipper to invest in two of our key commercial assets for another year shows great support and backing from Steve and everyone at the company and we hope our relationship continues for many more years to come”.

For further information regarding Clipper and the range of services that they provide please visit their website at www.clippergroup.co.uk