Another manager gone

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Another manager gone

Post by 1964white »

gessa

Re: Another manager gone

Post by gessa »

Another ridiculous decision, do these clubs forget where they were when these managers took on the job.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

gessa wrote:Another ridiculous decision, do these clubs forget where they were when these managers took on the job.
I tend to agree but according to some Boro supporters I know he'd lost his way had one plan and if that didn't work didn't know how to change it.
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
gessa

Post by gessa »

Ratscoot wrote:I tend to agree but according to some Boro supporters I know he'd lost his way had one plan and if that didn't work didn't know how to change it.

Fair do's, I really don't know how Boro play but up until the last couple of months thought they had equitted themselves well, results wise, did read elsewhere earlier the fans on the whole thought he was too negative and also he had fell out with the board a few times recently so inevitable I suppose.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Did seem like the Board had been looking for an excuse to sack him for a while and at the first sign of trouble they did.
Similar to Monk he has built his side from the back but, unlike Leeds, they hadn't got anyone to score on a regular basis.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote:Did seem like the Board had been looking for an excuse to sack him for a while and at the first sign of trouble they did.
Similar to Monk he has built his side from the back but, unlike Leeds, they hadn't got anyone to score on a regular basis.

Was that apparent last season in the championship or was the step up too great for their striker?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

I don't think they really scored that much last season either. They did have Rhodes but didn't seem to want to play him this year, possibly Nugent too.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

Nigel Pearson the early favourite to replace Karanka. Might be bullish enough to save them, but he'll eventually fall out with players, board, tea lady....!!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson