American Comedy Legend Gone......

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

American Comedy Legend Gone......

Post by John in Louisiana »

Don Rickles has passed away.

:( :(
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/arts ... .html?_r=0

Once, when out on a date, Rickles saw Frank Sinatra across the dining room. The date excused herself for a moment, so Rickles got up, went over to Sinatra and asked Frank if he'd be good enough to stop by after his meal and say hello. "It will really impress my date," said Rickles.

So after his dinner was over, Sinatra got up, walked over to Rickles' table, and said, "Hi, Don. It's really great to see you."

Without missing a beat, Rickles looked up and said, "F*** off, Frank. Can't you see I'm busy?"
gessa

Re: American Comedy Legend Gone......

Post by gessa »

[quote=]
Once, when out on a date, Rickles saw Frank Sinatra across the dining room. The date excused herself for a moment, so Rickles got up, went over to Sinatra and asked Frank if he'd be good enough to stop by after his meal and say hello. "It will really impress my date," said Rickles.

So after his dinner was over, Sinatra got up, walked over to Rickles' table, and said, "Hi, Don. It's really great to see you."

:lol: Love it

RIP
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: American Comedy Legend Gone......

Post by 1964white »

RIP