So what is the minimum requirement ?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Re: So what is the minimum requirement ?

Post by lufc1304 »

1964white wrote:Bang on Gurj :tup:

The board are to blame for our demise which is nothing unusual in world of Leeds United
'Demise' is a bit strong, Leon, it's been 6 calendar years since we last had something to play for with half a dozen games left, so I see this season as a success, albeit one tinged with disappointment. However, I do agree that the board are, at least partly, to blame for us running out of steam. January is always a gamble, but I think most of us agree that it was a gamble worth taking, given where we were in the league. We didn't, or we certainly didn't get the players Monk wanted, and our chickens have all come home to roost. A case of what might have been.
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
mav
First Team
First Team

Post by mav »

1964white wrote:If you had witnessed how we've played generally apart from the TV games v Derby & Brighton you'd give us no chance. Our players reaction at the end at Burton says it all !

Roll on next season in the championship

I have seen and heard, but I am a Leeds fan so I back them forever regardless of facts.

I remember saying we would beat Charlton 14 nill to stay in the prem...............
Every game I predict a 3 - 1 Leeds win, I am traditional like that.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

lufc1304 wrote:'Demise' is a bit strong, Leon, it's been 6 calendar years since we last had something to play for with half a dozen games left, so I see this season as a success, albeit one tinged with disappointment. However, I do agree that the board are, at least partly, to blame for us running out of steam. January is always a gamble, but I think most of us agree that it was a gamble worth taking, given where we were in the league. We didn't, or we certainly didn't get the players Monk wanted, and our chickens have all come home to roost. A case of what might have been.
Maybe a bit strong Nick however due to lack of quality in certain areas & sticking with a squad with a lack-lustre midfield, one main striker & three CB's was always gonna have an effect on our run in due to fatigue/fitness/suspension problems as has been proven in our last twelve games. There is no doubting that our board missed a trick !
gessa

Post by gessa »

6 points,
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:6 points,
And then pray :wink:
mav
First Team
First Team

Post by mav »

1964white wrote:And then pray :wink:

I see it more as putting pressure on the other teams tbh.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

mav wrote:I see it more as putting pressure on the other teams tbh.
Yes there is that scenario :tup: I'll still be praying :wink:
mav
First Team
First Team

Post by mav »

1964white wrote:Yes there is that scenario :tup: I'll still be praying :wink:

Well if we are winning and the Wendies and Fulham are losing after 85 mins there will be more prayers at ER than at your average church that is for sure!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

What's the minimum?..I'll take Reuben Foster at 24....
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"