Tom Lees

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @pdezzy

Tom Lees

Postby dezzy » Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 pm

How did we ever get rid of Tom Lees, stuck by him when he was young, learning his trade, them give him away for nothing!
Mabye a cheap buy back clause in the deal? Be a great partner for Pontus if we don't get Bartley back?
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..

becchio bear
Queen of Quotes
Queen of Quotes
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Re: Tom Lees

Postby becchio bear » Wed May 17, 2017 9:12 pm

This would be the same Tom Lees who just scored an own goal tonight in the play offs?? :bear:

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Postby 1964white » Wed May 17, 2017 9:21 pm

dezzy wrote:How did we ever get rid of Tom Lees, stuck by him when he was young, learning his trade, them give him away for nothing!
Mabye a cheap buy back clause in the deal? Be a great partner for Pontus if we don't get Bartley back?

Pontus & Bartley are different class !

dezzy
Manager
Manager

Postby dezzy » Wed May 17, 2017 9:25 pm

becchio bear wrote:This would be the same Tom Lees who just scored an own goal tonight in the play offs?? :bear:

No the one who is in the play offs and part of a defence that conceded 45 goals this season.

dezzy
Manager
Manager

Postby dezzy » Wed May 17, 2017 9:27 pm

1964white wrote:Pontus & Bartley are different class !

Agreed, but will we get Bartley back, deserves a shot in the prem, so cards stacked against a return?
If that were the case, would lees be a good replacement, with surely a buy back clause was inserted in the deal

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Postby 1964white » Wed May 17, 2017 9:51 pm

dezzy wrote:Agreed, but will we get Bartley back, deserves a shot in the prem, so cards stacked against a return?
If that were the case, would lees be a good replacement, with surely a buy back clause was inserted in the deal

Had injury problems this season but if he recovers his Sheff Wed form Tom would be an asset to any club I suspect, doubtful the Owls will release him though !

weasel

Postby weasel » Thu May 18, 2017 11:12 am

Never understood the fuss about Tom Lees. Was poor for us and whenever I have seen him since he hasn't really done anything to impress me. A slight step up from Cooper but not as good as Bartley and Pontus.
Senor El Weasel

Return to “General Chat”