Manchester explosion

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Re: Manchester explosion

Post by BobHirst »

Ronan wrote:What a scumbag......but sadly so easy to do....RIP to all the innocents :(
You do realize he is a hero and freedom fighter to some people? (Sorry, I couldn't resist it).

An unspeakable act and sadly I fear there is more to follow.
MissSurreyWhite
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by MissSurreyWhite »

My sympathies are with all those affected by this barbaric attack.
As a parent of three I cannot imagine the horror that these parents family and friends are going through.
I am proud of our police and emergency service men and women who never fail us running to the danger when most run from it. Political talk about the price of the NHS. It's priceless in times like these.
As for the coward who did this horrific deed. I don't want him named, I don't want him lauded by the mindless. I don't want his name in any sort of history. Don't give him the martyrdom he seeks.
Murderer 1 will do.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

MissSurreyWhite wrote:My sympathies are with all those affected by this barbaric attack.
As a parent of three I cannot imagine the horror that these parents family and friends are going through.
I am proud of our police and emergency service men and women who never fail us running to the danger when most run from it. Political talk about the price of the NHS. It's priceless in times like these.
As for the coward who did this horrific deed. I don't want him named, I don't want him lauded by the mindless. I don't want his name in any sort of history. Don't give him the martyrdom he seeks.
Murderer 1 will do.
Or as Trump described these types refusing to call them monsters....."they are losers"

Unfortunately these so called losers have had all the publicity they crave for !
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

BobHirst wrote:You do realize he is a hero and freedom fighter to some people? (Sorry, I couldn't resist it).

An unspeakable act and sadly I fear there is more to follow.
Bob,perhaps this isn't the time for point scoring ?

What we need now to do is work out how to stop this...this is a totally different ball game to conflicts like Ireland which thankfully have drawn to a close.
We need to find the reason.the management and ultimately the solution to these atrocities.....and by God with the mindset of ISIS and their potent weapon of suicide bombs...it's gonna be a hell of a job. :(
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......