Manchester explosion

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Manchester explosion

Post by rich_leeds64 »

News is just breaking of an explosion at the Manchester Arena at the end of an Ariana Grande concert. Police have said there has been a number of fatalities but details are only just coming through. Terrible news.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Re: Manchester explosion

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Update, police have confirmed 19 dead and are treating it as a terror attack. How low can these morons go.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

So very sad.

What is wrong with people?

Your American cousins are with you tonight.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Updated that 22 people including kids are now dead and it was an explosion that one guy set off, killed himself hope he burns in hell
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Yet another cowardice attack from a minority section of morons who have made their home here

My sincere condolences to the families/kids who have lost their lives in this horrible attack

Hope those injured & affected recover as soon as possible

I've always feared that pop concerts/football grounds will be targeted in the UK
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

What a scumbag......but sadly so easy to do....RIP to all the innocents :(
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Sick sick bastards
Mostly women and kids at that venu.

What a mad world this scum come from
F U lot you"ll never win
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Absolute b@stards !!!

So many young lives lost. So sad for the families who have lost loved ones.

RIP
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
MissSurreyWhite
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by MissSurreyWhite »

My thoughts and condolences are with the innocents murdered by a coward. RIP
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

As Ronan said, all too easy for one lunatic to slip through a crowd of thousands. Only thing certain is that this will continue to happen, what a sorry world we are bringing our kids up in where murderous cowards slaughter indiscriminately :(
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

lufc1304 wrote:As Ronan said, all too easy for one lunatic to slip through a crowd of thousands. Only thing certain is that this will continue to happen, what a sorry world we are bringing our kids up in where murderous cowards slaughter indiscriminately :(
All in the name of god. Yep it's okay for me to kill people because that is what god wants.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

An 8 year old girl just been confirmed as one of the fatalities. My heart bleeds for the family and friends of all the victims.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote:An 8 year old girl just been confirmed as one of the fatalities. My heart bleeds for the family and friends of all the victims.
Just seen the pretty little girl victim on the news Gandi, absolutely tragic !

It's difficult to comprehend why someone who is born/raised/educated/employed here in the UK are intent on committing such barbaric & sickening attacks on their own citizens

Unfortunately I can't see an end to these terrible events in fact i suspect these type attacks will increase with many more tragic circumstances to come :(
1964white

Post by 1964white »

I actually agree with Piers Morgan

Why do our politicians & police pussyfoot about with these ISIS sympathisers ?

liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Just wait and see.
"Knock me down with a feather" no one would of knew fook all about his radicalisation
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

The scary thing is we can all scream and shout about the death and destruction that these scum wreak ....but does anyone really have an idea how to stop it ??
Piers Morgan's typical knee jerk suggestion won't make a button of difference.
ISIS only listen to themselves.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ronan wrote:The scary thing is we can all scream and shout about the death and destruction that these scum wreak ....but does anyone really have an idea how to stop it ??
Piers Morgan's typical knee jerk suggestion won't make a button of difference.
ISIS only listen to themselves.
I doubt it Ronan.....I fear worst is to come :(
gessa

Post by gessa »

I was speaking to my mother in laws best friend today, her 13 year old niece was caught up in this, a lady walking in front of her took the full impact, blowing her to her feet and taking the poor girl down to the ground with her, when she got to her senses she saw the lady was bleeding heavily from her abdomen, she immediately took her jacket off and put it into a ball and put it into the wound to stem the flow of blood, when the paramedics arrived and took over they asked her how she knew what to do, she said she had seen it on casualty, the lady and her boyfriend both unfortunately lost their lives and it has obviously had a massive impact on the little girl, who will very likely never get over it, her best friend and her best friends mom who she went with both were hospitalised, the mom with very serious but not life threatening injuries, the friend has shrapnel in most of her left arm, 3 lovely people whose lives amongst many others that lives have been shattered by this ba***rd. The niece has only just started to venture out again, after the death of her brother 2 years ago had left her devastated , goodness only knows what must be going through her head at he moment.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:I was speaking to my mother in laws best friend today, her 13 year old niece was caught up in this, a lady walking in front of her took the full impact, blowing her to her feet and taking the poor girl down to the ground with her, when she got to her senses she saw the lady was bleeding heavily from her abdomen, she immediately took her jacket off and put it into a ball and put it into the wound to stem the flow of blood, when the paramedics arrived and took over they asked her how she knew what to do, she said she had seen it on casualty, the lady and her boyfriend both unfortunately lost their lives and it has obviously had a massive impact on the little girl, who will very likely never get over it, her best friend and her best friends mom who she went with both were hospitalised, the mom with very serious but not life threatening injuries, the friend has shrapnel in most of her left arm, 3 lovely people whose lives amongst many others that lives have been shattered by this ba***rd. The niece has only just started to venture out again, after the death of her brother 2 years ago had left her devastated , goodness only knows what must be going through her head at he moment.
Tragic mate, this sort of horror will live with them forever !
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote:Tragic mate, this sort of horror will live with them forever !
It will and lovely people too.