Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
1) Last Englishman to score an Hat trick against Scotland.
2) Name the 4 welshmen to have a Champions League/European Cup winners medal
3) What current Premier league manager was the worlds first £2M player
4) What do the following players have in common: Laurie Brown, David Jenkins, Willie Young, Jimmy Robertson, Pat Jennings and Sol Campbell
5) Which four Foreign Countries have supplied 100 or more players to the Premier League
billie1 wrote:3. A bit of a guess . Most of the premiership managers were very ordinary players . Ronald Koeman , Slavan Bilic and Mark Hughes are exceptions . I'll go for Mark Hughes .
Well worked out Billie
Hughes is correct
liggy wrote:1 Tom finney
2 bale Charles Jones Jones
5france spain scotland ROI
Of course I have my suspicions if everyone played fair,
Moggie likes to win at all costs
Yes i have a definite winning mentality but not by cheating. I didn't know Q's 2 & 3 liggy
15 Dutch strikers/wingers who have played in the Prem
So I'm sticking with Holland
We of course had the world beater William Kosrten at Leeds