London Tower Block Fire

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: London Tower Block Fire

Post by The Subhuman »

MOT ..Tory stronghold, bit like round here.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

beer belly bert wrote:if having different views to you makes me a prat then I can live with that
what I wont do is argue with an idiot who does not like other peoples opinions because then I become as bitter and stupid as you
don't bother replying
have a nice day
:mrgreen:
I will reply...you are a prat
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

becchio bear wrote:nope, sorry got to disagree spuddy! How are you anyway, keeping well? :bear:
Grand thanks BB....but some on here anger me.....i will agree to disagree with you but i still love you ... i won't beat around the bush....i don't like BeerBellyBert's sentiments and i don't really like him.

There a very very few on here i don't get on with here....but some i can't have...he is one of them.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

faaip wrote:MOT ..Tory stronghold, bit like round here.
Yep :(
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

1964white wrote:Bloody students looking for a fight !

We all know this tradegy should never have occurred but anger/aggression is not the way forward
I'm sure these students - if that is indeed who they are - can probably spell tragedy...
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:MOT ..Tory stronghold, bit like round here.
I don't think so

Does it actually matter what our members preferred party is ?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ronan wrote:I will reply...you are a prat
No need for name calling

Stay calm Ronan please
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote:I don't think so

Does it actually matter what our members preferred party is ?

It shouldn't...especially in times of tragedy.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

I don't have a preferred party, i'm what's known as a floating voter :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I've always been Labour which is a bit like being a second class citizen here. I couldn't vote this time round as I didn't know if I'd be here or on the isle of wight but I'm sure my 1 vote wouldn't have dented Michael Gove' 25,000 plus majority
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:It shouldn't...especially in times of tragedy.
Agree entirely mate

The media have made this horrible tragedy into a political football
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

1964white wrote:No need for name calling

Stay calm Ronan please
Hard to having to read Bert's drivel.....
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ronan wrote:Hard to having to read Bert's drivel.....
We all have different opinions Ronan which makes for a great forum MOT truly is :-D
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

faaip wrote:I've always been Labour which is a bit like being a second class citizen here. I couldn't vote this time round as I didn't know if I'd be here or on the isle of wight but I'm sure my 1 vote wouldn't have dented Michael Gove' 25,000 plus majority
You're a politician's dream! round here they could put up a rabid monkey as the Labour candidate and it would get in!! Parties change and evolve, a party has to work hard to get me to vote for it. I'm sure it's the same throughout the country with people "always having voted Labour/Tory/Lib Dems etc". I was brought up in a household where my dad always voted Labour, he was a union man, and my mum always voted Tory, she loved Mrs Thatcher. I had quite a balanced view on things and my mum and dad always cancelled each other out :P :bear:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

becchio bear wrote:You're a politician's dream! round here they could put up a rabid monkey as the Labour candidate and it would get in!! Parties change and evolve, a party has to work hard to get me to vote for it. I'm sure it's the same throughout the country with people "always having voted Labour/Tory/Lib Dems etc". I was brought up in a household where my dad always voted Labour, he was a union man, and my mum always voted Tory, she loved Mrs Thatcher. I had quite a balanced view on things and my mum and dad always cancelled each other out :P :bear:
Similar in my household bb. Both my Grandfather's were miners and staunch Labour. My nan always used to say that if a donkey gets in for labour vote for it. Then for some reason my Dad changed to Conservative...so did Mum. This time round one of them voted Labour and one of them voted Conservative..... :) I spent 12 years working abroad so kind of got out of the politics.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

becchio bear wrote:You're a politician's dream! round here they could put up a rabid monkey as the Labour candidate and it would get in!! Parties change and evolve, a party has to work hard to get me to vote for it. I'm sure it's the same throughout the country with people "always having voted Labour/Tory/Lib Dems etc". I was brought up in a household where my dad always voted Labour, he was a union man, and my mum always voted Tory, she loved Mrs Thatcher. I had quite a balanced view on things and my mum and dad always cancelled each other out :P :bear:

Michael Gove is a rabid monkey....
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I've always been Labour, I've not always voted Labour. I changed to Lib Dems when Blair (tory in labour clothing) was around, plus they used to be the second party here. Never voted Con. Dad was lifelong Liberal, mum Labour
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Ronan wrote:Hard to having to read Bert's drivel.....
Now now you s**t stirring Paddy. You ought to do as Mr Little Englander says and behave. You are upsetting the stout yeomen of this forum with your ignorant ways.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

Gino 1959 wrote:Now now you s**t stirring Paddy. You ought to do as Mr Little Englander says and behave. You are upsetting the stout yeomen of this forum with your ignorant ways.
Forgive me,your worship....'tis the bad rebel in me.....let me get back to my rented ghetto,sire :whip:
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

Gino 1959 wrote:Now now you s**t stirring Paddy. You ought to do as Mr Little Englander says and behave. You are upsetting the stout yeomen of this forum with your ignorant ways.
You can pipe down you part time spuddy :wink: :bear: