Peter Lorimer

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
billie1
First Team
First Team

Peter Lorimer

Post by billie1 »

There's stuff on Twitter saying he's in hospital and is suffering from brain cancer . However there is nothing on the official website or YEP so hopefully not true ?
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Peter Lorimer

Post by weasel »

Might just be some nasty people making stuff up as the amount of completely undeserved vitriol he gets from some so called fans is disgusting
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote:Might just be some nasty people making stuff up as the amount of completely undeserved vitriol he gets from some so called fans is disgusting

this...and I'll hold off on any comment till we get some clarity
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Though I'll never forgive him for missing two penalties in the same game...I'm guessing around 77?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
billie1
First Team
First Team

Post by billie1 »

Certainly no official confirmation but the messages of support for him keep on appearing ( a number from supporters of other clubs ) .