Thursday's Breakfast Debate....more speculation !

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Thursday's Breakfast Debate....more speculation !

Post by The Subhuman »

few of those not really under 23 ers, I suspect they may not be with us in a few weeks time but for now they've played 1st team so are counted (Doukara, Diagouraga, Antonsson). Phillips could use a loan but under 23's maybe harmful to his improvement first teamer for me. BPF will be our number 2 in this squad should Green move on,

Shaughnessy, Machuacha and Gomez could play U23 but as the saying goes if they're good enough they're old enough.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:few of those not really under 23 ers, I suspect they may not be with us in a few weeks time but for now they've played 1st team so are counted (Doukara, Diagouraga, Antonsson). Phillips could use a loan but under 23's maybe harmful to his improvement first teamer for me. BPF will be our number 2 in this squad should Green move on,

Shaughnessy, Machuacha and Gomez could play U23 but as the saying goes if they're good enough they're old enough.
We are getting precariously close to our opening fixture now

Was really hoping we'd sort out our defence with some solid signings this week, even TC is concerned with our frailties to defend from corners. We still look weak at the back & upfront
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I fear for our opening fixtures tbh - I hope we have some good luck with the settling in of the various newbies and I hope TC has the wherewithal to change things around if his first strategic attempts don't work, but the real problem is we still don't have the key positions all covered, as we all know so why the hell am I repeating it!

All we need is for Oxford to beat us and we're without a paddle.