Anyone remember Cardiff White ?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Anyone remember Cardiff White ?

Post by 1964white »

Whilst heading to Cardiff on the Park & Ride I thought I'd text CW as I still have his number in my phone book. He just happened to be on his lunch hour as he works in Cardiff even though he is from London originally. Anyway we met up with CW outside M&S & had a good chat about Leeds of course whilst Jill popped into Marks. I went to Swansea & Cardiff games with the fella a few years ago & we've met at ER bringing his three boys with him to watch games on occasions.
Nice bloke....hopefully he'll post on MOT again in the not too distant future !
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Anyone remember Cardiff White ?

Post by Norm »

I remember him Leon but was about to say I haven't seen a post for awhile.
He always seemed to have something apposite to say.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Norm wrote:I remember him Leon but was about to say I haven't seen a post for awhile.
He always seemed to have something apposite to say.
He's a nice fella, still loves Leeds

CW doesn't get to too many games nowadays because of family commitments, he's hoping to make an ER trip soon Norm
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

1964white wrote:

He's a nice fella, still loves Leeds

CW doesn't get to too many games nowadays because of family commitments, he's hoping to make an ER trip soon Norm
It would be genuinely nice to meet him Leon, and you - it all depends on which side of the Pond I am when he comes up mate - the way the house isn't selling is not encouraging.
gessa

Post by gessa »

I remember him, a good sensible poster. Didn't post lots but was always worth reading when he did.