Blades fans

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
whiteswan
First Team
First Team

Blades fans

Postby whiteswan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Trouble errupted at the Middlesborough v Blades game just before the final whistle when Sheff utd fans tbought they had scored in the last minute. It spilled over into the car park with children as young a ten injured. 200 fans took part in the brawl which left one police officer in hospital. 5 arrests were made.
I really really didnt want that lot back in the championship, they are trouble! always have been.... :(

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Blades fans

Postby 1964white » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:08 pm

whiteswan wrote:Trouble errupted at the Middlesborough v Blades game just before the final whistle when Sheff utd fans tbought they had scored in the last minute. It spilled over into the car park with children as young a ten injured. 200 fans took part in the brawl which left one police officer in hospital. 5 arrests were made.
I really really didnt want that lot back in the championship, they are trouble! always have been.... :(

Always wary when we head over to play either Sheffield club.

Boro' is dodgy too as there fans wait on the grass verges as all the away fans stream out of the car park. We always drive to Leeds to pick-up our coach which is parked up just outside the away end once we arrive at the stadium. From where we are based it would be much easier to drive up to Boro', not worth the risk for safety reasons tbh Swan

rich_leeds64
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @richleeds64

Re: Blades fans

Postby rich_leeds64 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Boro was always a nasty place to go when they were at Ayrsome Park but I've never encountered any trouble at The Riverside.
Sheffield U have a reputation and I've seen incidents every time I've been to Bramall Lane especially when we were knocked out of the league and FA cups in the same season around 2003/4 ish

Sheff Weds has always been trouble free for me personally other than a bit of shouting and jostling usually as you exit the ground

Return to “General Chat”