Other fans forum opinions

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Other fans forum opinions

Post by 1964white »

According to Brentford fans Orta was crying like a baby at the end of the game....page 11 & 12

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showt ... p?t=131897
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:23 pm According to Brentford fans Orta was crying like a baby at the end of the game....page 11 & 12

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showt ... p?t=131897
He probably was tbf, I'd believe that.

Dont believe the other nonsense, cant understand the dislike for us, they seem to have a bit of a chip on there shoulder never mind us.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:35 pm He probably was tbf, I'd believe that.

Dont believe the other nonsense, cant understand the dislike for us, they seem to have a bit of a chip on there shoulder never mind us.
When we took a walk down to their new ground we chatted with a few Brentford fans, they were as nice as pie to us & complimentary about Leeds. Can't understand those fans online mate.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
hector

Post by hector »

hmmmmm they don't seem that keen on us :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:40 pm hmmmmm they don't seem that keen on us :)
Other fans never do Hector
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Forum members aren't normally a fair reflection I have found. Think 64 would probably back me on this.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:02 pm Forum members aren't normally a fair reflection I have found. Think 64 would probably back me on this.
We have some great posters on MOT but yes the mention of Leeds is like a red rag to a bull on the majority of forums.

I find football fans very friendly when I'm travelling up & down the country
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Derby fans still having a pop at Bielsa

Obviously happy with Frankie Cry Baby who'll be gone by Christmas

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32371-bielsa- ... /#comments
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Derby friend put me on to this - absolutely hilarious! They really are obsessed, and they just don't get it.

"Only they could be caught cheating and get knocked out the playoffs by us and still think they’ve got on over us."

Yep, that's us!

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32682-leeds-fans/#comments
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

SaraM wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:20 pm Derby friend put me on to this - absolutely hilarious! They really are obsessed, and they just don't get it.

"Only they could be caught cheating and get knocked out the playoffs by us and still think they’ve got on over us."

Yep, that's us!

I honestly can't wait to destroy them next season. I don't buy much into frothing rivalries between clubs but I really do hope we batter them like we did 75% of the time last season.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:20 pm Derby friend put me on to this - absolutely hilarious! They really are obsessed, and they just don't get it.

Yep, that's us!

Why am I not surprised :roll:
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

mothbanquet wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:33 pm I honestly can't wait to destroy them next season. I don't buy much into frothing rivalries between clubs but I really do hope we batter them like we did 75% of the time last season.
I know, I'm loathe to elevate them above their general insignificance, but the point does need hammering home. The whole Lampard thing is high farce, and you have to make the most of these opportunities.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Yep, that's us!

Irony of them calling us cheats when they sold the ground to their owner for well above the market value to avoid ffp sanctions. Really hope Steve Gibson takes them to the cleaners. :tup:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Yep, that's us!

Didn't find it hilarious at all.....actually
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

I'm going to stop reading 'other fans opinions'( I did for a while, but then I saw Sara's post and thought it would be more informative).....but after reading...why the fr*gg
should any of us care...really?.......why don't we just concentrate on us!
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

It's so misconstrued you've got to see the funny side... haven't you?

What other fans see as 'arrogance' is surely just the passion and commitment that they don't have. It's jealousy.

Yes, they took the po faced moral high ground over spygate, with the whole media fawning over fat Frank, and yes, they beat us in the semi final, and yes, we're still taking the piss out of them.

I see all the negative attention as a compliment, honestly.
gessa

Post by gessa »

SaraM wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:14 am It's so misconstrued you've got to see the funny side... haven't you?

What other fans see as 'arrogance' is surely just the passion and commitment that they don't have. It's jealousy.

Yes, they took the po faced moral high ground over spygate, with the whole media fawning over fat Frank, and yes, they beat us in the semi final, and yes, we're still taking the piss out of them.

I see all the negative attention as a compliment, honestly.
I've said it before and the last few months I've only read stuff that confirms my opinion.
Over the years I've travelled to many football grounds, worked up and down the country and very likely met fans from most league clubs, non have ever come over as stupid, boring or ignorant as Derby fans,I have had mostly good experiences with other teams supporters but not once have I been in the company of one Derby fan and thought they know what football is all about, they're not blinkered and totally biased. As soon as they know you're Leeds, their first words aredurrrr"dirty Leeds' har har har, in true Neanderthal style.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Tell me about it, I live in the Peak District where the main pull is either towards Derby or Wednesday (ignoring all the scum fans). There's a notably different mindset between the two, and I much prefer the Wednesdayites. The thing I notice most is a lack of self deprecating humour, and a very closed minded, conservative outlook.

Total generalisation, obviously, lots of people are lovely, but there's something in it.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

People from Derby are just plain wierd ...I worked with one for about 10 years as part of a two man team
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"