LUTV

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

LUTV

Post by Norm »

Has anyone else had the problem with LUTV where you cannot seem to find a way to update your credit card details?
I've been trying to login and update my card for the best part of 2 hours now.''
I emailed them and have been sent 2 emails back -
the first is an automated response, the 2nd is from someone with a name, but in neither case does the response give me a clear answer, so I cannot get the Millwall game today because of their stupid system.
I've commented before on the inefficiency of the site but this beats everything. I can't even throw money at them.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: LUTV

Post by Norm »

Finally resolved - let's hope nothing goes wrong with the bandwidth or anything else.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Best of luck Norm, I've never successfully watched a live game on LUTV due to various problems, the whole thing needs upgrading pretty quickly, it is something Radz has said he's sorting
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

rich_leeds64 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:59 am
Best of luck Norm, I've never successfully watched a live game on LUTV due to various problems, the whole thing needs upgrading pretty quickly, it is something Radz has said he's sorting
I gave up at 0935 rich. The site's been badly specified and designed by the look of it. Not much of it is logically positioned and they've gone more for flash than functionality.
It's hardly like I've spent a fortune but I've lost a few more follicles in the 150 minutes I wasted on it..
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Remarkable given AR's made his money from this type of technology. Needs to boot out those responsible and get the right people in - every match seems to have problems and no way I am going to pay until it is problem free.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Remarkable given AR's made his money from this type of technology. Needs to boot out those responsible and get the right people in - every match seems to have problems and no way I am going to pay until it is problem free.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Its been dreadful since the website was re vamped a few years ago. The layout is awful, it took me ages to find our fixture list yesterday let alone trying to listen to a game!
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Fully agree weasel - it's almost never been right. I had difficulty with it in 2010 but eventually had to get my info in by special means, i.e. had to have my data translated into the system by someone over there. It's not much better now - things like the format of an address and telephone number are all hard-coded in the UK format whereas US info (and probably a lot of other countries too) are different. All this formatting stuff may be necessary to prove foreign residence but surely a zip code and actual country would suffice for proof, the remainder being freeform text.
What's worse now is that, since they had a do-over of LUTV (a couple of years ago I think), it totally changed from the ortginal format but they can't have tested it out all that well.