Mateusz Klich

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Mateusz Klich

Post by Cjay »

OptaJohan

Verified account

@OptaJohan
Follow Follow @OptaJohan
More
11 - Mateusz Klich (@Cli5hy) created 11 chances in Heracles Almelo v @fcutrecht, the highest total in an Eredivisie game since Christian Eriksen in November 2012 (14 v Roda JC).

Dont know what possessed TC to play O'Kane and Phillips over him.

Dont know why he was never given the more attacking role of our midfield when we did play him, he always seemed to be the holding player.

WhoScored.com define his weaknesses as "none"
His strengths as,
Taking set pieces.
Passing
Through balls
Key passes
tackling
Ball intercepting#
Blocking.

11 key passes, 95% passing accuracy, 84 touches (only the oppositions cbs touched the ball more), joint most tackles and interceptions for his team, an assist , really was the complete performance.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

add to that 6 foot plus and strong, someone screwed up real bad. He looks a very good player.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Cjay wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:45 pm OptaJohan

Verified account

@OptaJohan
Follow Follow @OptaJohan
More
11 - Mateusz Klich (@Cli5hy) created 11 chances in Heracles Almelo v @fcutrecht, the highest total in an Eredivisie game since Christian Eriksen in November 2012 (14 v Roda JC).

Dont know what possessed TC to play O'Kane and Phillips over him.

Dont know why he was never given the more attacking role of our midfield when we did play him, he always seemed to be the holding player.

WhoScored.com define his weaknesses as "none"
His strengths as,
Taking set pieces.
Passing
Through balls
Key passes
tackling
Ball intercepting#
Blocking.

11 key passes, 95% passing accuracy, 84 touches (only the oppositions cbs touched the ball more), joint most tackles and interceptions for his team, an assist , really was the complete performance.
Great reports on him - a Forshaw/Klich partnership next year?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Is there anyway we can blame PH? ..if we try real hard
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:54 pm Is there anyway we can blame PH? ..if we try real hard
Hopefully PH will never get the chance to drag Klich down to his level :)
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:54 pm Great reports on him - a Forshaw/Klich partnership next year?
Or did we waste money on Forshaw when the answer to that ceative presence in midfield was staring us in the face?

Vieira, Klich, Forshaw, Oriol Rey, Ideguchi (we owe him that seeing as we ruined his World Cup chances)

Buh bye Eunan and Kalvin.
Signed

King Cjay

andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Cjay wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:02 pm
Vieira, Klich, Forshaw, Oriol Rey, Ideguchi (we owe him that seeing as we ruined his World Cup chances)
Forshaw, Klich, Viera, Philips. Ideguchi might prove us wrong but for me he only has himself to blame for not being successful in Spain.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:05 pm Forshaw, Klich, Viera, Philips. Ideguchi might prove us wrong but for me he only has himself to blame for not being successful in Spain.
Not really BPF couldn't hack it at non league York
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Another excellent performance from the Poland international.

Most touches of any Utrecht player.
Most passes.
The winning goal.
Signed

King Cjay

LUFC 1966
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by LUFC 1966 »

Always played well in the matches I watched him in . 1 mistake against Cardiff and he was bombed out yet Kalvin is undroppable. Get him back in and play him god knows we have allowed some dross to play in midfield.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

LUFC 1966 wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 10:23 am Always played well in the matches I watched him in . 1 mistake against Cardiff and he was bombed out yet Kalvin is undroppable. Get him back in and play him god knows we have allowed some dross to play in midfield.
He called out TC, that's the reason he got ignored. My guess would be it was fair criticism
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I don't think he's coming back tbh, we'll work out something with his current club at a loss I'd guess. Hope he comes back but I think he'd want and be entitled to assurances
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

faaip wrote: ↑

He called out TC, that's the reason he got ignored. My guess would be it was fair criticism
Agree with this - unfortunately he may have been soured for life with us, although I hope not.
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

The Utrecht forum only think he is OK, and that they have a young lad on the bench who could come in for him. They are resigned to him coming back, as they cannot afford the transfer fee or the wages.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

He's said this morning that he's on his way back, has 2 years on his contract and unfinished businesses. It sounds to me like he's had some reassurances that Leeds still want him. It would make sense because he's the kind of creative midfielder we've been missing. And there's an even bigger case since we played 3 in midfield on Saturday.
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 1:54 pm He's said this morning that he's on his way back, has 2 years on his contract and unfinished businesses. It sounds to me like he's had some reassurances that Leeds still want him. It would make sense because he's the kind of creative midfielder we've been missing. And there's an even bigger case since we played 3 in midfield on Saturday.
Could be like a new signing ,really hope it works for him...and the club .
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

The only way we will know is if "The Coach" (whoever he is) will give him a trial - which he has never even been given before.
TC acted like MK was toxic. As I said before, one mistake in the Cardiff game and he was banished, yet all these others made error after error and still kept their places.
I definitely discredit TC for this piece of chicanery.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

http://sportwitness.co.uk/klich-says-de ... y-manager/

Interesting to see what happens here.

Support TC on most things but he was wrong to change his style and wrong to sideline Klich.
"Suddenly we played typical Championship football and that doesn’t suit me, I belong in a team that wants to have the ball.”

Interesting quote.

Hecky plays the exact way Klich condemned.
Signed

King Cjay

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »