Strictly Come Dancing

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 54734
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby 1964white » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 am

hector wrote:Woo hoo, so..........


If they get rid of the other finalists next week, then there will be no need for a final and it can finish early and we will all be happy..

:-D :-D


DITTO

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1943
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:36 am

Hector :whip:......and 64........ :whip:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1943
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:23 pm

So who's going home tonight Jill? I think Johnny, Ruth or Molly? Lovely people but some of the others are such good dancers....

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:25 pm

All of em hopefully......
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1725
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:29 pm

whiteswan wrote:So who's going home tonight Jill? I think Johnny, Ruth or Molly? Lovely people but some of the others are such good dancers....


Just back from our weekend in Wales

Watching now Swan

I reckon Ruth is favourite to go

Johnny dance wasn't his best

I didn't Molly's dance routine

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1725
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:50 pm

As we thought for the Dance Off.....

liggy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby liggy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:11 am

Aye it's a reet shame like
Thought Ruth has a lovely pair of heels on her.
Is that fat Scottish women
That Scots tory wifey?

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1943
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:42 pm

hector wrote:All of em hopefully......

That actually made me laugh out loud Hector :roflmao:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1943
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Mrs64 wrote:As we thought for the Dance Off.....

Hope you and Leon had a nice weekend in Wales Jill....yes, we were right. I'm really looking forward to Blackpool but I think it'll be Molly and Johnny in the dance off....the rest of them are really upping their game :lol:

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1725
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:22 pm

whiteswan wrote:Hope you and Leon had a nice weekend in Wales Jill....yes, we were right. I'm really looking forward to Blackpool but I think it'll be Molly and Johnny in the dance off....the rest of them are really upping their game :lol:


We had a lovely weekend Swan, retail therapy in Hereford & a wonderful meal at the Kilpeck Inn, a beautiful pub/restaurant in Kilpeck village, delicious three-course meal. Leon rated it 10/10, it is quite special

Yes I agree Molly & Johnny are looking likely dance off candidates at Blackpool

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1943
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:56 pm

It's Saturday....It's Strictly....it's Blackpooooool! Bring it on :lol:

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1725
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Preparing dinner now so nothing interferes with my favourite programme

:jump: :hi5: Keep Dancing :hi5: :jump:

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:45 pm

I have found a youtube of paint drying...

Will be much more exciting than prats prancing... :wink: :wink:
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1943
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Mrs64 wrote:Preparing dinner now so nothing interferes with my favourite programme

:jump: :hi5: Keep Dancing :hi5: :jump:

Hope you enjoyed your dinner :-D I just shoved a frozen pizza and baked spud in the oven with a salad as Mr Swan has the Sailing Club AGM to go to. I offered to watch Strictly on my own whilst he was out but he's coming back early to watch it with me :shock: Let me know your thoughts on the show (without giving too much away of course :wink: ) Enjoy!

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1943
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:57 pm

hector wrote:I have found a youtube of paint drying...

Will be much more exciting than prats prancing... :wink: :wink:

Hector! You are skating on thin ice..... :whip: ( That reminds me.......can't wait for Dancing on Ice to strart again in January :lol: )

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1725
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:36 pm

whiteswan wrote:Hope you enjoyed your dinner :-D I just shoved a frozen pizza and baked spud in the oven with a salad as Mr Swan has the Sailing Club AGM to go to. I offered to watch Strictly on my own whilst he was out but he's coming back early to watch it with me :shock: Let me know your thoughts on the show (without giving too much away of course :wink: ) Enjoy!



Really good :-D

Leon had his headphones on so didn't take to much notice of the show

Don't want to give too much away. We'll talk tomorrow when you've watched it :-D

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1943
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Mrs64 wrote:Really good :-D

Leon had his headphones on so didn't take to much notice of the show

Don't want to give too much away. We'll talk tomorrow when you've watched it :-D

Okay, look forward to our chat :lol:

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:08 am

Can't wait :roll: :roll:

:wink:
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HarryofOz and 48 guests