Strictly Come Dancing

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Mrs64 wrote:
Do you watch Strictly Come Dancing Takes Two at 6.30pm on BBC2 Monday to Friday ?

I try to but I haven't seen it too many times this year....I must try and watch more
Do you have a fave professional dancer...male and female?
Not long now until the results show, we still have some of last nights dancing to watch so we'll watch that followed straight away by the results after dinner.

User avatar
gessa
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16066
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby gessa » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Wjat if Donna Ayre, Kelly Brook and Posh Spice joined

Strictly Dumb Dancing.

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55355
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby 1964white » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:47 pm

gessa wrote:Wjat if Donna Ayre, Kelly Brook and Posh Spice joined

Strictly Dumb Dancing.


:roflmao:

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:58 pm

whiteswan wrote:I try to but I haven't seen it too many times this year....I must try and watch more
Do you have a fave professional dancer...male and female?
Not long now until the results show, we still have some of last nights dancing to watch so we'll watch that followed straight away by the results after dinner.


I don't have a favourite pro-dancer on the show, they are all excellent dancers

Who is your favourite ?

Away from Strictly you can't beat Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly

I record SCD Take Two & watch it later in the evening to Leon's annoyance :lol:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:14 am

Whaaat? :shock: Simon is still in there.....really, was he better than Brian? Hmmmm! wrong decision for me but hey, its all about the judges opinions.
Fave dancers? I love Kevin from Grimsby and I love Ote. I think she is just so gorgeous to watch. Very elegant....but you're right Jill, they are all superb....roll on next week :lol:

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:26 am

whiteswan wrote:Whaaat? :shock: Simon is still in there.....really, was he better than Brian? Hmmmm! wrong decision for me but hey, its all about the judges opinions.
Fave dancers? I love Kevin from Grimsby and I love Ote. I think she is just so gorgeous to watch. Very elegant....but you're right Jill, they are all superb....roll on next week :lol:


I also thought Brian was the better dancer, so surprised when the judges voted Simon in

Always liked Kevin & his sister Joanne :tup:

Roll on tonight for SCD Takes 2 :lol:

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:40 am

Bet none of the buggers dance like Tony Minero though....
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:47 am

hector wrote:Bet none of the buggers dance like Tony Minero though....

Took me ages to work out who you were talking about Hector....but I think I got there :lol:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Will you be watching tonight Mrs64? We'll have to record it and watch it much later as we're going out for dinner...should be a creepy one....Halloweeeeeeeeeen

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Is it still on??

I thought it was on last week....

How many episodes can there be??
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:49 pm

whiteswan wrote:Will you be watching tonight Mrs64? We'll have to record it and watch it much later as we're going out for dinner...should be a creepy one....Halloweeeeeeeeeen


No Swan as we are also going out for a meal at The Triton Inn, Sledmere for the end of the outdoor bowls season presentation do. Once again Leon has another trophy to pick up, more clutter around the house !!!! Strictly is definitely on record
Last edited by Mrs64 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:50 pm

hector wrote:Is it still on??

I thought it was on last week....

How many episodes can there be??


It's on every Saturday night until Christmas Hector :-D

User avatar
gessa
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16066
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby gessa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:53 pm

They should put a decent programme on at that time and put it on later as it seems as the fans are out filling their faces when it's on.

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:10 pm

gessa wrote:They should put a decent programme on at that time and put it on later as it seems as the fans are out filling their faces when it's on.


Ditto
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:27 pm

gessa wrote:They should put a decent programme on at that time and put it on later as it seems as the fans are out filling their faces when it's on.

:roflmao:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Mrs64 wrote:It's on every Saturday night until Christmas Hector :-D

Hector is probably pleased he doesn't have a telly :lol:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Mrs64 wrote:No Swan as we are also going out for a meal at The Triton Inn, Sledmere for the end of the outdoor bowls season presentation do. Once again Leon has another trophy to pick up, more clutter around the house !!!! Strictly is definitely on record

Hope you have a nice evening. As a kid we used to drive through Sledmere on our way to my nan's holiday bungalow at Flamborough Head. We either used to stop there for ice cream or at Stamford Bridge. happy days :-D
We'll have to chat Strictly tomorrow when we've watched it....bet the boys can't wait!
Congrats to Leon on his latest trophy....

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 pm

whiteswan wrote:Hope you have a nice evening. As a kid we used to drive through Sledmere on our way to my nan's holiday bungalow at Flamborough Head. We either used to stop there for ice cream or at Stamford Bridge. happy days :-D
We'll have to chat Strictly tomorrow when we've watched it....bet the boys can't wait!
Congrats to Leon on his latest trophy....


Just got back after a lovely evening thanks Swan

We'll catch up tomorrow

User avatar
gessa
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16066
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby gessa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:24 pm

Far and away the best dance ever seen on the BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_au0UUHI2aI

liggy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby liggy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:11 am

gessa wrote:Far and away the best dance ever seen on the BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_au0UUHI2aI


:roflmao: :roflmao:
David Brent every time for me,
Hooever I do like that OTI lass fills that frock out Well,
with a smashing pair of Ermmm heels like.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: faaip and 41 guests