Strictly Come Dancing

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:25 pm

I loved SCD last Sunday. Thought the pro-dancers routines were great. Debbie should never been in the dance off although I didn't think it was her best dance. Yes I'm looking forward to 'Dancing On Ice' in the New Year. I've seen Torvill & Dean several times at Wembley & they were amazing & they'll make great judges :-D

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:43 am

What a fantastic show tonight. Joe opened the show and what an incredible quickstep. Debbie was awesome as usual. Just loved the pasadoblathon....reminded me of the old 'Come Dancing' show that I used to watch with my Nan. I think Susan and Kevin will be in the dance off along with Gemma....but I could be wrong of course....

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:33 pm

whiteswan wrote:What a fantastic show tonight. Joe opened the show and what an incredible quickstep. Debbie was awesome as usual. Just loved the pasadoblathon....reminded me of the old 'Come Dancing' show that I used to watch with my Nan. I think Susan and Kevin will be in the dance off along with Gemma....but I could be wrong of course....


I agree another great show. I used to watch 'Come Dancing' too!

Yes I think Susan & Kevin could go with perhaps Mollie & AJ, we'll just have to wait & see.

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Well we got it right ! bit of an uneven contest though, always thought Susan was great fun even if she wasn't the the best dancer!

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 pm

What a fantastic show last night. My favourite so far. I thought Debbie was just brilliant, so much so that I had to keep rewinding just to keep watxhing that neck spin over and over! Joe amd Alexandra were also brill....who is going home tonight Jill?

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:46 pm

whiteswan wrote:What a fantastic show last night. My favourite so far. I thought Debbie was just brilliant, so much so that I had to keep rewinding just to keep watxhing that neck spin over and over! Joe amd Alexandra were also brill....who is going home tonight Jill?


Toss up between Davood & Gemma

Debbie was magnificent Swan

Really enjoyed the professionals Oliver dance routine as I love musicals

Like HECTOR I'm looking forward to tonight's show :wink:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Mrs64 wrote:Toss up between Davood & Gemma

Debbie was magnificent Swan

Really enjoyed the professionals Oliver dance routine as I love musicals

Like HECTOR I'm looking forward to tonight's show :wink:

Agree about Davood and Gemma, it's getting really tight now. Not long to wait now to find out :lol:
Think Hector will be paint watching :roflmao:

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Just thinking of the best way to spin McGee round the neck and get away with it.....

mweaaahhhaaahhhaaa :twisted: :twisted:
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:41 pm

I thought I improve my limited computer skills after I read Leon's post on how to post up a youtube clip so here is a song for you from a album we were playing on our journey to York today


User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Wow! Alexandra in the dance off again. What the...... :duno: People must not be voting for her as she was top of the leader board. The right person went home in the dance off, but there was a worse performance than Davood's and that was Gemma. Oh well, see what next week brings :lol:

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby Mrs64 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:24 am

whiteswan wrote:Wow! Alexandra in the dance off again. What the...... :duno: People must not be voting for her as she was top of the leader board. The right person went home in the dance off, but there was a worse performance than Davood's and that was Gemma. Oh well, see what next week brings :lol:


My sentiments entirely Swan :tup:

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 am

It;s all fixed!!
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:43 pm

hector wrote:It;s all fixed!!

I don't think it is Hector, although there was a terrible decision from the judges a few years ago. Penny Lancaster was in the dance off with Gabby Logan (who was a fantastic dancer and should have won the competition!) But Mr Lancaster aka Rod Stewart was flying in to watch the show the following week and the beeb had made such a big deal of this. Gabby wiped the floor with Penny but the judges chose Penny Lancaster to go through. You could see that Len Goodman was extremely uncomfortable and upset when he had to make the final decision, so much so that there was talk of him quiting SCD. There was such a public backlash that the beeb dropped the dance off for a couple of years until things had calmed down. Do you remember that Jill?

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:58 pm

So it has history of being fixed.... :shock: :shock:

ergo it is still fixed!! 8-)

QED my case is rested.... :wink: :wink:
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:31 pm

hector wrote:So it has history of being fixed.... :shock: :shock:

ergo it is still fixed!! 8-)

QED my case is rested.... :wink: :wink:

I do think that in that particular case the judges were put under immense pressure by bbc heads to keep Mrs Stewart in the comp Hector. They'd built up Rod Sewart coming over to the uk just to see SCD for weeks....so wouldn't they have looked a bit stupid had she gone home the week before. I don't think the beeb would dare to upset the Britiah public again :lol:

User avatar
hector
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury
Contact:

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby hector » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:22 pm

whiteswan wrote:I don't think the beeb would dare to upset the Britiah public again :lol:


Of course they would......

they put this drivel on every week!! :shock: :shock:

:roflmao:
:tup: A Ditto a day STILL keeps Leon at bay... :wink:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Postby whiteswan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:31 pm

hector wrote:Of course they would......

they put this drivel on every week!! :shock: :shock:

:roflmao:

Right! You've earned it......... :whip:


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: faaip and 42 guests