Strictly Come Dancing

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2393
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Mrs64 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:54 am

[quote="hector"][/quote]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

And a Happy Christmas to you Hector

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2393
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Mrs64 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:00 am

Oh I haven't finished yet as there is a SCD Christmas special on Xmas day :-D

User avatar
whiteswan
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3564
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by whiteswan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Mrs64 wrote:I really enjoyed the final although l wanted Debbie to win. Joe would have been my second choice
The Beeb really pulled out all the stops like you I'm going miss one of my favourite Saturday programmes :( at least we have Dancing on Ice to look forward too in the New Year ! (something else to wind Hector up) :wink:

Btw have you seen my album nominations in the Album of the Year topic ? I'm surprised you haven't nominated the new Jane McDonald album :o
Yes, I would have liked Debbie or Alexandra to win, but I dont vote so I can't complain :lol: Just like our dear Hector I Can't wait for dancing on Ice either :roflmao:
Had a look at your album nominations, I'd totally forgotten that Benny had a piano album out....haven't heard it yet. As for Jane's album I never thought of submitting it. It's all her own songs, and it's quite gentle listening. I actually love it when she knocks out the big big Streisand/Bassey/ Dusty ballads.

User avatar
whiteswan
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3564
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by whiteswan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Mrs64 wrote:Oh I haven't finished yet as there is a SCD Christmas special on Xmas day :-D
Something to look forward to jill before the ice..... :lol:

User avatar
whiteswan
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3564
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by whiteswan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:19 pm

[quote="hector"][/quote]
Hectooooooor......! :chair:

Mrs64
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2393
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Mrs64 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:54 am

whiteswan wrote:Yes, I would have liked Debbie or Alexandra to win, but I dont vote so I can't complain :lol: Just like our dear Hector I Can't wait for dancing on Ice either :roflmao:
Had a look at your album nominations, I'd totally forgotten that Benny had a piano album out....haven't heard it yet. As for Jane's album I never thought of submitting it. It's all her own songs, and it's quite gentle listening. I actually love it when she knocks out the big big Streisand/Bassey/ Dusty ballads.
And Strictly's singer album by Tommy Blaize

If you nominated the Jane album I would vote for it when Leon starts the voting :)

User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4036
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: Salisbury

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by hector » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:13 pm

COLLISION!!!! CHEATS!!!

BAN EM!!!


:wink: :lol:
:tup: “And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.” :wink:

User avatar
whiteswan
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3564
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by whiteswan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 pm

Mrs64 wrote:
If you nominated the Jane album I would vote for it when Leon starts the voting :)
DEAL! :lol:

User avatar
whiteswan
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3564
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by whiteswan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:26 pm

hector wrote:COLLISION!!!! CHEATS!!!

BAN EM!!!


:wink: :lol:
Us girlies got to stick together Hector :shirt:

Post Reply