Pending Results.........

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
LevLeeds
Youth Team
Youth Team
Twitter: @Simonlev99

Pending Results.........

Postby LevLeeds » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:34 am

Without wanting to come across such a negative nelly so early on this lovely Tuesday morning, ha,,, but i'm genuinely worried about this game tonight........ It is a massive game for us.... not just for me personally as im from Derby and I wanna see us turn them over SO BAD,,,, but also because pending other results tonight we could drop 5 places in the league to as low as 10th tonight, an as we've be rattling on about confidence so much recently, could this game be any bigger or be any more significant to our season? :duno:

liggy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Pending Results.........

Postby liggy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:21 am

If the defence play that crap like the sheff u match
GK apart ( not buying there top of the league b/s )
Then 0-2 derby.
This is a piss poor league this season wolves apart.
Leeds best chance in God knows how long
Bargain basement foreign players SAIZ apart fills me with dred so much so that I'm away on the hoy

Gurj
Manager
Manager

Postby Gurj » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:55 am

Snap, I am not feeling at all confident about this game. Derby have won 3 on the bounce and so hitting their best form of the season whereas we seem to be all over the place right now, barring that Bristol win.

Surely Dallas has to start tonight for Alioski ? And I hope someone puts a rocket up Ayling - he has been woeful in last few games. Positional sense seems to have deserted him completely !

Probably give Klich Phillips spot as the only other change.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!

lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Postby lufc1304 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:16 am

Gurj wrote:Snap, I am not feeling at all confident about this game. Derby have won 3 on the bounce and so hitting their best form of the season whereas we seem to be all over the place right now, barring that Bristol win.

Surely Dallas has to start tonight for Alioski ? And I hope someone puts a rocket up Ayling - he has been woeful in last few games. Positional sense seems to have deserted him completely !

Probably give Klich Phillips spot as the only other change.

Agree with all this, Gurj. Tonight may be Ayling's last game for a while if he doesn't show a whole lot more than he has of late. He looks burnt out, would put Berardi in at RB when his suspension's up. Dallas in for his work rate and newly found eye for goal and Klich has to be given another shot in the middle. Big things were expected from him pre-season, lets get a look at what he can do with an extended run in the side.
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson

faaip
Superstar
Superstar

Postby faaip » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:14 am

I don't think there's a chance in hell Ayling gets replaced anytime soon (barring injury)
K.M. 52. S&B Nation

Lonergan, Ayling, Beradi, Janssen, Shaughnessy, Klich, Vierra, Gianni, Saiz, Hernandez, Ekuban

Roofe - Anita - Lassoga - Cooper - Weidwald - Dallas - Phillips

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Postby 1964white » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:09 pm

faaip wrote:I don't think there's a chance in hell Ayling gets replaced anytime soon (barring injury)

Sadly I think you are right Faaip

Lets see how much field space he gives the rams, hopefully through discipline we'll keep them penned in :wink:

Return to “General Chat”