Samu Saiz sold

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Samu Saiz

Post by 1964white »

Should have started today

Had we got the first goal in the opening half we'd have won again, no threat whatsoever in the first 55 minutes, time wasted & the result was inevitable in the end :(
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote:Should have started today

Had we got the first goal in the opening half we'd have won again, no threat whatsoever in the first 55 minutes, time wasted & the result was inevitable in the end :(
Yet just last week most fans seemed to be suggesting he needed to be rested for a few matches. Seems a lot of people got a selective memory for christmas
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote:Yet just last week most fans seemed to be suggesting he needed to be rested for a few matches. Seems a lot of people got a selective memory for christmas
Not me !

Yes he had a couple of poor games but he is a quality player & definitely should have started v Brum after we created virtually nothing apart from the goals v Hull & Burton

50 minutes wasted imo hence a turgid first-half
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Screenshot 2018-01-01 at 20.00.03.png
Screenshot 2018-01-01 at 20.00.03.png (196.87 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Although bizarrely in the 2 1/2 matches without Saiz we scored 3 and conceded 1 and in the 1 1/2 with him we have scored 0 and conceded 1. Totally agree though we look a much better attacking side with Saiz even if the stats contradict the evidence of our eyes!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

What the piss did you do you idiot? :evil:

Edit . Spitting apparently

Michael Brown accused him off this as well :duno:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

What a game! You give a f**k or don`t and keep to that Intention. Selecting a s**t team was not giving a f**k, this being right or wrong (I personaly couldn`t give a f**k for that FA-Cup), bringing on Saiz was potentially not giving a f**k about our promotion chances. Saiz is hot tempered, spitting and a possible 6 game ban Ends our hopes for a top 6 place with a probability of 90%, before we`ve even given it a chance.
It simply couldn`t have had a worse outcome that game (well, we could have drawn it I guess)...somehow not surprising. The Desaster is always waiting to happen at this club.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

If he gets the quite possible 6 game ban then he misses.
Ipswich-away
Millwall-Home
Hull City-Away
Cardiff-Home
Sheffield Utd-Away
Bristol City-Home
Then 3 days later we have Derby away and he isnt match fit for that because he hasnt played in over a month.

Absolutely fuming with Saiz, if proven innocent i shall apologise .

If proven guilty and gets this ban then he should publicly apologise himself, to the fans, to his teammates, and to Newport County.

Luis Suarez is twice the player, he shouldnt do it and neither should Saiz.

And Breatheeeee
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

fred wrote:What a game! You give a f**k or don`t and keep to that Intention. Selecting a s**t team was not giving a f**k, this being right or wrong (I personaly couldn`t give a f**k for that FA-Cup), bringing on Saiz was potentially not giving a f**k about our promotion chances. Saiz is hot tempered, spitting and a possible 6 game ban Ends our hopes for a top 6 place with a probability of 90%, before we`ve even given it a chance.
It simply couldn`t have had a worse outcome that game (well, we could have drawn it I guess)...somehow not surprising. The Desaster is always waiting to happen at this club.
Thats it, get it out :-D :-D
Signed

King Cjay

becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Cjay wrote:If he gets the quite possible 6 game ban then he misses.
Ipswich-away
Millwall-Home
Hull City-Away
Cardiff-Home
Sheffield Utd-Away
Bristol City-Home
Then 3 days later we have Derby away and he isnt match fit for that because he hasnt played in over a month.

Absolutely fuming with Saiz, if proven innocent i shall apologise .

If proven guilty and gets this ban then he should publicly apologise himself, to the fans, to his teammates, and to Newport County.

Luis Suarez is twice the player, he shouldnt do it and neither should Saiz.

And Breatheeeee

Not match fit? If I were head coach and he had spat, he would be training 24/7. He would be the fittest player at the club, he would be training, training, training, he would be playing internal matches constantly. Not match fit my arse :evil: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Match fit - It's not training fit it's not gym fit, it's not running around a track 24/7 fit
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

fred wrote:Saiz is hot tempered, spitting and a possible 6 game ban ends our hopes for a top 6 place with a probability of 90%, before we've even given it a chance.
It simply couldn't have had a worse outcome that game (well, we could have drawn it I guess)...somehow not surprising. The disaster is always waiting to happen at this club.
Yes take out Saiz for six games & it could be curtains to our play-off hopes as we can't afford to lose the few quality players in our squad.

Until we sign more quality with a good attitude as oppose to making do with cheap/average players sadly our future will continue to be disastrous
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

faaip wrote:Match fit - It's not training fit it's not gym fit, it's not running around a track 24/7 fit
I did say internal matches too :bear:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

I've just gone over the Saiz sending off footage again and there was nothing shown on tv, because the cameras were concentrating on the Newport goal, whatever happened, must have happened whilst all that was going on. You just see the Newport player holding his shirt pointing at a blob of something... Hopefully there will be something to see from a different angle....
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:I've just gone over the Saiz sending off footage again and there was nothing shown on tv, because the cameras were concentrating on the Newport goal, whatever happened, must have happened whilst all that was going on. You just see the Newport player holding his shirt pointing at a blob of something... Hopefully there will be something to see from a different angle....
Hopefully they don't find enough evidence Swan
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

1964white wrote:Yes take out Saiz for six games & it could be curtains to our play-off hopes as we can't afford to lose the few quality players in our squad.

Until we sign more quality with a good attitude as oppose to making do with cheap/average players sadly our future will continue to be disastrous
At best we`ll have seasons like this with hopes flying high for spells, but in reality no real chance of promotion. With our owner, although a good guy it seems, not that billonaire we may be stuck in this position, by frequently having to sell our best Players.
The strategy seems to buy cheap young players hoping they will turn out to be potential gems. Whatever...still hoping I guess.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

becchio bear wrote:I did say internal matches too :bear:
you mean low effort kick arounds? Doesn't get you match fit
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

becchio bear wrote:Not match fit? If I were head coach and he had spat, he would be training 24/7. He would be the fittest player at the club, he would be training, training, training, he would be playing internal matches constantly. Not match fit my arse :evil: :bear:
Wont help his match fitness unfortunately :(

But i do agree, if he is guilty his arse wouldn't stop moving if i was TC.

And at the end of every training session he stands in goal, bent over, shorts down, the whole squad get 1 shot at him, if anyone hits him he has to buy them a gift costing at least £1000.

He would be much more disciplined in future after a month and a half of that :-D
Signed

King Cjay

becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

faaip wrote:you mean low effort kick arounds? Doesn't get you match fit
ok. That's too bad :( :bear:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Lucky we have a replacement in Pablo...