Samu Saiz sold

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Samu Saiz

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote:Yes an off-night for Samu

Poor !
He was poor, unfortunately Saiz and Ali struggled and once Pablo was off to our creativity is 0.

Id give my right arm to have had Jack Grealish on the bench to replace Hernandez.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote:He was poor, unfortunately Saiz and Ali struggled and once Pablo was off to our creativity is 0.

Id give my right arm to have had Jack Grealish on the bench to replace Hernandez.
Saying to friends around me we had nothing on the bench to inspire me !

Not for the want of repeating myself, our recruitment was poor in the summer. We are right up the creak if we suffer a couple of more injuries to our key players
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

Cjay wrote:He was poor, unfortunately Saiz and Ali struggled and once Pablo was off to our creativity is 0.

What do you mean? We had sacko....! :roflmao:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

danhirons wrote:What do you mean? We had sacko....! :roflmao:
Thats a scary thought :shock:

Few injuries and we rely on Hadi. :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote:Saying to friends around me we had nothing on the bench to inspire me !

Not for the want of repeating myself, our recruitment was poor in the summer. We are right up the creak if we suffer a couple of more injuries to our key players
Thats the issue, our depth is weak.

Roofe, Dallas, Sacko etc there solid and decent at there best.

But you wouldn't call them a potential match winner.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Forgot but Saiz had a great chance after lovely play by Ekuban but didn't have the confidence to hit left footed (strange as he scored a left footed goal last week).
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

danhirons wrote:What do you mean? We had sacko....! :roflmao:
Is he a footballer ?
LUFC 1966
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by LUFC 1966 »

1964white wrote:Because the others around him are generally on different slower planet. Saiz does need to be less greedy though but this trait is probably born out of sheer frustration as he has planted golden opportunities into Alioski, Lasogga & Vieira's paths in recent games & they have missed 80% of them.

Saiz will leave Leeds for between £10m & £15m next summer if we are still plodding away in the championship
Love him as a player but so one footed and not using his team mates on Friday disappointed me. Options Samu
1964white

Post by 1964white »

LUFC 1966 wrote:Love him as a player but so one footed and not using his team mates on Friday disappointed me. Options Samu
I was disappointed too :tup:

His poorest display in a Leeds shirt v Villa. Still wouldn't want to go into games without him, he is always likely to make something happen
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

He was fortunate that we didn't play the Villa game one day earlier otherwise he would be serving a suspension.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Assist aside this was another poor display.

He is to greedy for his own good, the running it out of defence is going to cost us, nearly has numerous times already.

Passing was atrocious at times. Maybe needs a rest.
Signed

King Cjay

NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

Was poor today but he still scares the opposition to death and you get the impression something can always happen when he gets the ball, gues he’ll get that rest in the upcoming cup game?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Love him but we slate Vierra for poor distribution (quality today though) so turnabout is fair play. Over cooked everything today and poor touch. Happens to the bet of the though
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

NorfolkWhite wrote:Was poor today but he still scares the opposition to death and you get the impression something can always happen when he gets the ball, gues he’ll get that rest in the upcoming cup game?
Absolutely - the opposition is petrified of him and if they are giving him closer attention it hopefully frees up a bit more space for the like of Pablo Hernandez and Allioski. Always going to be a bit hit and miss with his final ball as he is always looking for the perfect ball rather than keeping it simple and whilst sometimes it doesn't come off there will be lots of times when it does and wins us the game.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

He had a good chance as well, similar to the other game where he tried to be to clever and cut inside. On this occasion he i think tried a lob and got it totally wrong (have a feeling it was a good move link up between Roofe,Saiz and Cibicki).

Love Samu but my god man sometimes just hit it as hard as you can (in defence and attack).
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote:He had a good chance as well, similar to the other game where he tried to be to clever and cut inside. On this occasion he i think tried a lob and got it totally wrong (have a feeling it was a good move link up between Roofe,Saiz and Cibicki).

Love Samu but my god man sometimes just hit it as hard as you can (in defence and attack).
Finally delivered on the 3rd goal

A frustrating afternoon for him & his fans

Even so Samu enjoyed his song as he applauded our fans at the end of the game

We've got Saiz :sing:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Another off game.

Norwich were terrified of him and thats a reason to have him start.

But he should have scored and once again held on to the ball to long.

Think a rest soon is needed. Get pablo into the number 10 role.
Signed

King Cjay

weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Samu is a victim of his own brilliant earlier performances - a bit like the team after the great start to the season. If he picked the right pass, right shot every time then there would be no way he would be playing for us - as such we have to accept that while he may be brilliant at times he will also have off days but like you say the opposition will always be scared of him and that will give other players a bit more freedom.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Made a difference.

Was positive and worried Birmingham, linked well with Pablo and Ali.

Not perfect, wasted some good play from him and Ali by over complicating and taking to many touches. Pass to Pablo was under hit, but made an impact.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Made a difference.

Was positive and worried Birmingham, linked well with Pablo and Ali.

Not perfect, wasted some good play from him and Ali by over complicating and taking to many touches. Pass to Pablo was under hit, but made an impact.
Signed

King Cjay