West ham

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
liggy
First Team
First Team

West ham

Post by liggy »

If reports are right.
I can't for the life of me think why moyes
Is their man.
If Alladyce was never accepted at the school
Of science .
Then moyes is your man :roflmao:
gessa

Re: West ham

Post by gessa »

Seem to have gone from a team that people didn't mind to disliked in a short space of time.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

David Moyes WTF are they thinking, oh sorry yes look at the great job he did at the Scum and Sunderland, always fancied going to the London Stadium looks like I’ll get the chance next season :lol:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Moving to the Olympic Stadium was a massive mistake in my opinion. They had a lovely little ground that had great atmosphere and the supporters loved and now they play in a non atmospheric athletic stadium. Disgraceful that they are supposedly talking to Moyes whilst Bilic is still in the job.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:Moving to the Olympic Stadium was a massive mistake in my opinion. They had a lovely little ground that had great atmosphere and the supporters loved and now they play in a non atmospheric athletic stadium. Disgraceful that they are supposedly talking to Moyes whilst Bilic is still in the job.
I doubt Moyes is no improvement on Bilic !