Pontus Jansson

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
rab_rant

Re: Pontus Jansson

Post by rab_rant »

In praise of Jansson and Alioski.
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

I thought his relaxed goal celebration was class
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

SG90 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:02 pm Some fans were saying Jansson was crap and Bartley made him look good :roll: :lol:
Heard that opinion many times SG, load of nonsense as Bartley looked vulnerable until he linked up with Pontus, a partnership that turned our season around.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rab_rant wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:33 am In praise of Jansson and Alioski.
This could have been me discussing Pontus Jansson, made all the points I highlighted in recent weeks. The man is a colossus, had he played v Swansea their big CF McBurnnie wouldn't have got 90% of the space he was given that night.
That's five goals conceded in nine games with Pontus commanding the backline. Two goalie errors & a FB not marking his man efficiently, a worldie & a non penalty says it all about our World Cup star

I would love to show this clip to all the fans I know who doubt the impact/influence Pontus has on our team
gessa

Post by gessa »

Not in the 22 for Sweden tonight.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 pm Not in the 22 for Sweden tonight.
Pulled out of squad due to his wife's imminent birth of their child
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Wonder what will happen to Pontus.

If the FA back the ref (which they will) then he could be looking at a ban couldn't he?

Conduct ban or something.

I agree entirely with him being angry, bit worried though :(
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 pm Wonder what will happen to Pontus.

If the FA back the ref (which they will) then he could be looking at a ban couldn't he?

Conduct ban or something.

I agree entirely with him being angry, bit worried though :(
I reckon a heavy fine Cjay but we are talking Leeds here :roll:
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Bit of a conundrum innit?
He's behaved himself largely and really ought to be given a dissenting sentence or two, as long as he wasn't using bad language and yelling.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Screenshot 2018-10-12 at 10.36.40.png
Screenshot 2018-10-12 at 10.36.40.png (213.17 KiB) Viewed 3667 times
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

simple , its called passion , and the bloke has buckets of it , don't see how the powers that be can ignore the head butt in the dug out and then punish Pontus . :evil:
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
1964white

Post by 1964white »

beer belly bert wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:06 am simple , its called passion , and the bloke has buckets of it , don't see how the powers that be can ignore the head butt in the dug out and then punish Pontus . :evil:
They powers will do though Bert, more or less guaranteed :(
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:06 pm Pulled out of squad due to his wife's imminent birth of their child

I must keep up. :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:32 am I must keep up. :)
No problem mate.

Really glad Pontus has avoided international duty as we don't want our star defender returning to ER with a injury
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

That was a great shout from that young man on the video about Pontus and Alioski.
We have a good team lasses and lads - it will get better after this difficult time.
We have the makings of a really good, well-balanced side.

..and yes, you have been supporting Pontus Leon, and recognising Alioski's contribution - good shout from you too.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

So, Jansson to be charged by the FA, while diving to cheat the referee and headbutting an opponent are ignored.

We may also be cited for objects thrown after the non-penalty was converted by a player who incited the Leeds crowd which is also an offence

What can the fan base do to make our anger and incredulity clear to the corrupt b*st*rds?
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:04 pm So, Jansson to be charged by the FA, while diving to cheat the referee and headbutting an opponent are ignored.

We may also be cited for objects thrown after the non-penalty was converted by a player who incited the Leeds crowd which is also an offence

What can the fan base do to make our anger and incredulity clear to the corrupt b*st*rds?
Tbf no matter how controversial the pen and how much of a tw*t Maupay was, cant be throwing stuff at players, got to show a bit of decorum.

Jansson was always going to be charged, just depends what his punishment will be, fine, no problem, the fines they hand out are pathetic and no deterrent at all (not that i think Jansson's should be, more the useless nature of the fines disproportionate to the wages footballers earn)

If he is banned then they need to come out and explain how Canos got away with what there own website deems violent conduct.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Pontus Jansson - FA charge !!!!!!!!!

Post by Cjay »

Oh, and Jansson has traveled to join up with the Swedish national side, watch him get injured now
Signed

King Cjay

leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

Cjay wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:27 pm Tbf no matter how controversial the pen and how much of a tw*t Maupay was, cant be throwing stuff at players, got to show a bit of decorum.

Jansson was always going to be charged, just depends what his punishment will be, fine, no problem, the fines they hand out are pathetic and no deterrent at all (not that i think Jansson's should be, more the useless nature of the fines disproportionate to the wages footballers earn)

If he is banned then they need to come out and explain how Canos got away with what there own website deems violent conduct.
maupay should get charged for incitement . my only gripe none of the missiles actually hit the f**king tosser.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Pontus Jansson - FA charge !!!!!!!!!

Post by SG90 »

Happy to chip in and pay his fine for him. If it's a ban, while it wouldn't surprise me, it just sums up how corrupt and biased the FA/EFL are against us.