Harry Kewell on the Brink

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
billie1
First Team
First Team

Harry Kewell on the Brink

Post by billie1 »

I’m moving house on Friday and leaving Crawley after living here 20 years but Harry Kewell may be gone before me ! Clearly hated by the fans

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thes ... -fans/amp/
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Harry Kewell on the Brink

Post by HarryofOz »

All the best with your move Billie - don't forget to change your MoT location ;)

Kewell's fan club only has one member.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

billie1 wrote:I’m moving house on Friday and leaving Crawley after living here 20 years but Harry Kewell may be gone before me ! Clearly hated by the fans

Are you staying Sussex Billie ?
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

billie1 wrote:I’m moving house on Friday and leaving Crawley after living here 20 years but Harry Kewell may be gone before me ! Clearly hated by the fans

Hope the move goes well, stressful time

Hope Kewell gets the boot nothing more than he deserves
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
billie1
First Team
First Team

Post by billie1 »

1964white wrote:Are you staying Sussex Billie ?
We’re moving to the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire. I think my nearest league side is probably Cheltenham Town , an upgrade ( just ! ) on Crawley Town .

Haven’t moved house for 16 years ( we moved around Crawley a bit before then ) so it’s been a pretty hectic few months . Looking forward to it though .
herefordbornleedsboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by herefordbornleedsboy »

billie1 wrote:
We’re moving to the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire. I think my nearest league side is probably Cheltenham Town , an upgrade ( just ! ) on Crawley Town .

Haven’t moved house for 16 years ( we moved around Crawley a bit before then ) so it’s been a pretty hectic few months . Looking forward to it though .
I can guarantee you Billie that Cheltenham aren't an upgrade :roflmao:
I've been living in Cheltenham for the last 5 years and the surrounding area is lovely but the quality of football is poor
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I can remember a post from someone, whenever, which said that Kewell was only out-muscled by Viduka in that team and it seems he was a bit of a hothead, so I can believe this.