Wolves v Leeds -Team/News/Reports/Ratings

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Wolves v Leeds -Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote:f**king Hernandez, loses the ball, Vieira tries to win it back, sent off.
Silly boy had been warned twice after his first yellow, his red was inevitable in the end :2ndyell:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote:Nice shot from range by Saiz, saved and held by Ruddy.
Btw Wolves signed Ruddy on a free & we end up with Felix & Deputy Dawg
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote:3-1 Wolves game over, real shame we have done well this half.
You can't win football matches when your team turns up for 15 minutes
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote:Silly boy had been warned twice after his first yellow, his red was inevitable in the end :2ndyell:
Nature of his position, silly yes, but both situations were caused by teammates not him.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote:Btw Wolves signed Ruddy on a free & we end up with Felix & Deputy Dawg
Great isnt it :roflmao:

Felix in now for me, lonners was meant to be a better shot stopper and more commanding in his box :roll:
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

danhirons wrote:absolutely shocking defending i think from cooper it was for that goal...rather than coming across to block the guys route to goal he just runs along side him!!!! laughable! looks like it might be a pen anyway now, I missed what happened
What do you expect from the goon ?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

NorfolkWhite wrote:but we were large contributors to our own downfall
We have been in all our defeats.

Poor/average players make costly mistakes Norfolk
1964white

Re:

Post by 1964white »

leedsalex wrote:Not good enough again. So many mistakes from the players . We all know Cooper but not TC i am afraid -Shaughnessy is much better player. Ayling is very poor defender and Lonergan is not a good GK, so is Wiedwald. Why TC is not playing Anita as a midfielder, he played there when he was at Newcastle and i think he is much better than O'kane.
We all knew our problems but not TC and Orta. Adding so many payers doesn't necessarily makes you a better team, you need quality and we don't have it. Only one or two from the players we bought in the summer are better than the ones we had last season.
Spot on Alex :tup:

Orta the main culprit
1964white

Post by 1964white »

HarryofOz wrote:When you lose 4-1, you deserve to lose.

Hope Boro' wasn't a Bristol City like one-off
We'll find out at 5pm on Saturday Harry

We have now lost 8 of our last 10 games & we can't make the excuse all those defeats were against quality teams such as Wolves
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote:Firstly I cant agree with the 6 out of 10 for Vieira no way. Even without he's utter idiocy going in for a wild lunge and effectively costing us any hope of a point when we had fought back in the game, this lads passing is truly awful. The song that the leeds fans have adopted couldnt be further from the truth - he's forever giving the bloody ball away
Stupid song, drives me mad !
Gurj wrote:This may sound harsh but I really do think many of our fans see Ronny with rose tinted glasses, I really do - had Phillips done that last night he would be totally lambasted
You are probably right even though Phillips has been one of our most consistent performers this season
Gurj wrote:Few observations from me. As much as I l love Berardi, playing him at LB has to stop ! WTF is CBJ ?! or even Anita ?!
Cooper is just not good enough at this level. He will give you a couple of good games but he is just too slow and ponderous for this standard.
I felt TC was naive last night - Yes I know we won on Sunday but as I said on here yesterday on this thread - we really should not have gone to Molineux with likes of Pablo/Saiz/Alioski all playing. Its just too much of a luxury away from home when we dont get enough possession of the ball, even more so when your going to the league leaders who are flying !
Some good points :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote:Great isnt it :roflmao:

Felix in now for me, lonners was meant to be a better shot stopper and more commanding in his box :roll:
Felix the cat back in for me too :tup:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

1964white wrote:We'll find out at 5pm on Saturday Harry

We have now lost 8 of our last 10 games & we can't make the excuse all those defeats were against quality teams such as Wolves
Nor can you make the excuse that all those defeats were down to a couple of individual errors each time.

Though we will know by 2:30 pm on Saturday :wink: - especially important if you were planning on attending :mrgreen:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Felix the mouse surely, neither keeper should be in goal. It's Hobsons choice and a new one is needed for nest season
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I'm a blame the coach/manager guy, poorly coached teams tend to do poorly even if you've spent millions. Well coached teams produce even if you've spent nothing.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote:Felix the cat back in for me too :tup:
Can't be any worse.

Counted 4 times where Lonners launched it out of play and his shot stopping was non existent, even being kind for the first 2 the 4th was all his fault, not a difficult shot to deal with and he made a hash.
Signed

King Cjay

HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

faaip wrote:I'm a blame the coach/manager guy, poorly coached teams tend to do poorly even if you've spent millions. Well coached teams produce even if you've spent nothing.
The coach/manager definitely plays a big part, otherwise why have one?

Obviously the manager/coach can't do more than get the best of of the players/team that they have at their disposal, but they still play a crucial role.

Having said that I'd still give TC until the end of the season, though maybe if we find ourselves approaching the relegation zone, there'll have to be a change.

At the moment I'd say that our proximity to the top six is a bit of a mirage built on the frail foundations of our wonderful start to the season. A win here or there continuing to keep us close thanks to that start and there being three points for a win, but if the trend continues, those occasional wins are going to mean less and less.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

HarryofOz wrote:Nor can you make the excuse that all those defeats were down to a couple of individual errors each time.

Though we will know by 2:30 pm on Saturday :wink: - especially important if you were planning on attending :mrgreen:
Thanks Harry of course 2.30pm

I'm driving, leaving here at 9.30am with my tom-tom set-up so we should be there in good time :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:Felix the mouse surely, neither keeper should be in goal It's Hobsons choice and a new one is needed for nest season
Nope :(
Oscar
First Team
First Team

Post by Oscar »

Woeful performance last night, their first goal came out of nothing as we made a decent start but our reaction to that was dreadful we just seemed to completely lose any belief after the 1st goal which is simply not good enough. The second goal goes in and once again it's another big game where we have lost the game before half time. Second half we started really well got the goal and started to get a bit of control then Vieira gets sent off and the game was over after that. Even if we only had 10 men the defending for the 3rd and 4th goals was pathetic. The result was totally fair even if we only had 10 men, Wolves totally outplayed us for the majority of the game and at 11 vs 11 still probably would have won the game comfortably. They really are an excellent team to be fair.

Lonergan 4- Should have done better on the 2nd goal.
Ayling 5- At fault for the 4th goal.
Jansson 5- At fault for the 3rd goal.
Cooper 3- At fault for the 2nd and 3rd goal pathetic defending on the 3rd goal.
Berardi 5- Never looked comfortable all night.
Vieira 5- Has to lose marks for the red card and didn't do too great on the 2nd goal but Ronaldo will be a huge loss for Saturday imo.
Phillips 6- Did ok and one of our better players on the night.
Alioski 7- Man Of The Match Fantastic finish he didn't really do much else but took his one chance of the game.
Saiz 6- Fantastic assist for the goal but a difficult night overall.
Hernandez 4- A tough night for Pablo just constantly gave the ball away.
Roofe 6- Didn't really do too much wrong had zero service but worked hard and showed some nice link up play whilst trying to put the Wolves defence under pressure. Not really sure he could have done much more.
Subs:
Ekuban 5- I genuinely can't remember Ekuban touching the ball.
O'Kane 6- A bit better than previous appearances but still very much out of form atm (why on earth was Klich not on the bench again?)
Dallas 6- Game was over by the time he came on but did try and get on the ball during the last 10 minutes.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Klich has to replace Vierra surely.