Happy Thansgiving to all

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Happy Thansgiving to all

Post by Norm »

I realise Thanksgiving is not celebrated in the UK, but I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving anyway.
The 4th Thursday in November is my favourite holiday - no cards, no presents, no hoopla - just family togetherness. :tup:
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Happy Thansgiving to all

Post by John in Louisiana »

Norm wrote:I realise Thanksgiving is not celebrated in the UK, but I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving anyway.
The 4th Thursday in November is my favourite holiday - no cards, no presents, no hoopla - just family togetherness. :tup:
Could not have said it better.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

What are we giving than for?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Happy thanksgiving to you guys in the States. I hope you have a great day. I will be watching my fav American Football team, theDallas Cowboys 2nite in their annual Thanksgiving day match. Hopefully they play a lot better than they did against the Eagles :-(
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Anyhoo what y'all on aboot
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Whilst working in the Middle East I was lucky enough to get invited to a few Thanksgiving dinners by American friends. A very jolly time was had by all so Happy Thanksgiving to anyone celebrating today :beer:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Belated happy thanksgiving - hope you enjoyed those turkeys.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Gurj wrote:Happy thanksgiving to you guys in the States. I hope you have a great day. I will be watching my fav American Football team, theDallas Cowboys 2nite in their annual Thanksgiving day match. Hopefully they play a lot better than they did against the Eagles :-(

Well that didn't happen. Think Garrett is losing the plot a little.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Tell me about it. That was one of the worst Cowboys performances I have ever seen and i have been watching since the days of Channel 4 covering the games back in the 80s' !!

Dak's confidence looks totally shot after the beatings up he has had in the last few games. Never been sacked so often and had so many inteceptions.

He looks afraid to throw the ball long !!

Garrett's days have to be numbered. Plays offs have gone now :-(

Who is your team mate ?
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

faaip wrote:

What are we giving than for?
Que?