Brum v Leeds tickets on sale

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Brum v Leeds tickets on sale

Postby 1964white » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:31 am

Are you Brummies/Midlanders going to the game

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/913641132?-11130:816:0

Burton tickets also on sale this week

Gurj
Manager
Manager

Re: Brum v Leeds tickets on sale

Postby Gurj » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

I want to go for sure but seeing as they have made it an away tracker game I've got no chance as things stand :-( I've got nowhere near the required number of away credits required unfortunately. Stupid thing is Blues could give far more tickets than this as they always have empty spaces in their section behind that goal !!
Gutted .
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!

gessa
Superstar
Superstar

Postby gessa » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Ironically I'm in Yorkshire that day and night.

1964white

Postby 1964white » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:13 pm

gessa wrote:Ironically I'm in Yorkshire that day and night.

I won't be here mate :wink:

1964white

Postby 1964white » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Gurj wrote:I want to go for sure but seeing as they have made it an away tracker game I've got no chance as things stand :-( I've got nowhere near the required number of away credits required unfortunately. Stupid thing is Blues could give far more tickets than this as they always have empty spaces in their section behind that goal !!
Gutted .

St Andrews is one of few championship grounds where there are 1000's of empty seats when Leeds come to town.

You may still had a chance Gurj if you'd attended six of the following eight away games which are not too far for you to travel living in the middle of the country :

Bolton, Forest, Sheff Wed, Cardiff, Bristol C, Leicester, Wolves & Barnsley

gessa
Superstar
Superstar

Postby gessa » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:42 pm

1964white wrote:I won't be here mate :wink:

I know, that's why I'm going. :lol:

1964white

Postby 1964white » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:01 pm

gessa wrote:I know, that's why I'm going. :lol:

:roflmao:

Where in Yorkshire are you heading fella ?

gessa
Superstar
Superstar

Postby gessa » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:48 pm

1964white wrote::roflmao:

Where in Yorkshire are you heading fella ?

Just outside Wakefield.

Gurj
Manager
Manager

Postby Gurj » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:04 am

1964white wrote:St Andrews is one of few championship grounds where there are 1000's of empty seats when Leeds come to town.

You may still had a chance Gurj if you'd attended six of the following eight away games which are not too far for you to travel living in the middle of the country :

Bolton, Forest, Sheff Wed, Cardiff, Bristol C, Leicester, Wolves & Barnsley

Unfortunately due to family commitments I couldnt attend any of the early season games and then unfortuantely you struggle to get the necessary number of away credits. To be honest, I dont blame the way Leeds sell the tickets - the people who actually go to most games get rewarded and thats absolutely right - I am more disappointed in Birmingham City's stupid stance on away tickets. 2,500 is a pitiful allocation when you consider the whole top tier of The Railway end is empty and two thirds of the Blues tickets in that lower tier of that stand is also empty, as shown last night v Wolves. They could easily give us 3,500-4000, which would mean members such as I who are unable to get to most away games, can still have a chance.

Anyway, rant over. I will probably try for the Blues end.

gessa
Superstar
Superstar

Postby gessa » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:48 am

Gurj wrote:Unfortunately due to family commitments I couldnt attend any of the early season games and then unfortuantely you struggle to get the necessary number of away credits. To be honest, I dont blame the way Leeds sell the tickets - the people who actually go to most games get rewarded and thats absolutely right - I am more disappointed in Birmingham City's stupid stance on away tickets. 2,500 is a pitiful allocation when you consider the whole top tier of The Railway end is empty and two thirds of the Blues tickets in that lower tier of that stand is also empty, as shown last night v Wolves. They could easily give us 3,500-4000, which would mean members such as I who are unable to get to most away games, can still have a chance.

Anyway, rant over. I will probably try for the Blues end.

Brum reduced our allocation a few seasons back Gurj, because the constant damage caused to toilets etc by some of our fans, Wolves reduced it by 400 this season because of the same thing, and Barnsley by 2000, more clubs are doing the same. Our idiots are as much if not more to blame than the clubs mate.

1964white

Postby 1964white » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:54 am

Gurj wrote:Unfortunately due to family commitments I couldnt attend any of the early season games and then unfortuantely you struggle to get the necessary number of away credits

That's the problem if you miss a few aways Gurj. I doubt there are many supporters from other clubs experience similar problems as their volume of support isn't as strong

Gurj wrote:I am more disappointed in Birmingham City's stupid stance on away tickets. 2,500 is a pitiful allocation when you consider the whole top tier of The Railway end is empty and two thirds of the Blues tickets in that lower tier of that stand is also empty, as shown last night v Wolves. They could easily give us 3,500-4000, which would mean members such as I who are unable to get to most away games, can still have a chance

Is seems crazy football clubs turn customers & revenue away, much of it is down to police/safety reasons of course !

From a selfish point of view & this doesn't apply to you mate but I quite enjoy smaller allocations as it tends to deter much of the idiot brigade who watch Leeds

1964white

Postby 1964white » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:57 am

gessa wrote:Brum reduced our allocation a few seasons back Gurj, because the constant damage caused to toilets etc by some of our fans, Wolves reduced it by 400 this season because of the same thing, and Barnsley by 2000, more clubs are doing the same. Our idiots are as much if not more to blame than the clubs mate.

Just hinted on that problem in my last post

I can't believe some of the things I witness from our yob element & we are not talking about a minority. I despair tbh !

whiteswan
First Team
First Team

Postby whiteswan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:32 am

gessa wrote:Just outside Wakefield.

Where just outside Wakey ges....that's my home town, love the place.

1964white

Postby 1964white » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:48 am

Blimey mate you could be engulfed by a swan :bird:

Gurj
Manager
Manager

Postby Gurj » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:34 pm

gessa wrote:Brum reduced our allocation a few seasons back Gurj, because the constant damage caused to toilets etc by some of our fans, Wolves reduced it by 400 this season because of the same thing, and Barnsley by 2000, more clubs are doing the same. Our idiots are as much if not more to blame than the clubs mate.

How pathetic and immature of our fans then mate. Just spoiling things for their own fans in the long run :( :x

Gurj
Manager
Manager

Postby Gurj » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:36 pm

1964white wrote:That's the problem if you miss a few aways Gurj. I doubt there are many supporters from other clubs experience similar problems as their volume of support isn't as strong

Is seems crazy football clubs turn customers & revenue away, much of it is down to police/safety reasons of course !

From a selfish point of view & this doesn't apply to you mate but I quite enjoy smaller allocations as it tends to deter much of the idiot brigade who watch Leeds

Yeah, I can see what you mean there Leon. The bigger allocations do tend to bring out some real troublemaker/hooligan types.

1964white

Postby 1964white » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Gurj wrote:Yeah, I can see what you mean there Leon. The bigger allocations do tend to bring out some real troublemaker/hooligan types.

The concourses at away games are more or less a no go area for me these days.

Smoked out by the flares constantly going off
Beer chucked everywhere
Fans swinging off ceiling bars/stanchions
Toilets a mass of smoke with hoards of smokers in there
Fans peeing in the sinks

It's akin to a rough council estate :x

Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Gandalf » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Leeds ?
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!

gessa
Superstar
Superstar

Postby gessa » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:45 pm

whiteswan wrote:Where just outside Wakey ges....that's my home town, love the place.

Crofton, Swannie.

gessa
Superstar
Superstar

Postby gessa » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:45 pm

Gandalf wrote:Leeds ?

A bit closer than that mate.

Return to “General Chat”