best T.V of 2017

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Re: best T.V of 2017

Post by Richard »

1964white wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 pm Watch all apart from Peaky Blinders, I think I've missed a brilliant series Bert :(

I blame Mrs 64 :lol:
I didn’t fancy Peaky missed them all then discovered it on Netflix very enjoyable, get it on...
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:20 pm So many plot holes in Collateral at the end and "why would they do that" moments it didn't work

Just started Keeping Faith on iplayer I like Eve Myles
You know faaip...I had to ask Mr swan "what happened with Collateral" I can't even remember the ending.....(that might be too much malt :) ) but seriously, it just didn't keep me hooked
gessa

Post by gessa »

Enjoyed Kiri on C4 but another crap ending.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Happy - surreal disturbing violent but bloody hilarious SCY FY or Netflix I think. Think Carl Hiaasen
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

A lot of the foreign language box sets from Walter Presents on All4/C4 are phenomenal.

Tbh these form the bulk of my viewing - usually over the course of a few lengthy sittings - nowadays.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.