Bookies favourites to sign.....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Bookies favourites to sign.....

Post by 1964white »

Leeds United have been installed the joint favourites to re-sign midfielder Adam Clayton in the January transfer window, according to the latest bookmakers’ odds.

Bet Victor priced the Championship promotion hopefuls at 2/1 on Tuesday to land the Middlesbrough central midfielder before the window shuts in February.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Re: Bookies favourites to sign.....

Post by lufc1304 »

Good player, but do we need another central midfielder? Or is he the wiser, older head we need in the engine room? :duno:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Always liked Adam and was sorry he left when he did, he has the experience and is still a good player but is he really an upgrade on what we have currently, I wouldn’t be disappointed if we got him but would rather the money be spent on a CB and/or CF
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

lufc1304 wrote:Good player, but do we need another central midfielder? Or is he the wiser, older head we need in the engine room? :duno:
If it means no more O'Kane - BRING IT ON !!!
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

lufc1304 wrote:Good player, but do we need another central midfielder? Or is he the wiser, older head we need in the engine room? :duno:
great point mate ,
keeper , striker , defender , priority , another midfielder is last thing we need .
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Another midfield short arse IIRC, not better than Vierra, so would be fighting Phillips for a starting spot I'd say
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Was good player for us but think that the link is simply because he played for us previously rather than him being a player TC and VO are actively pursuing as it doesn't really fit the type of player they look to sign (unless he was a loan signing).
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Clayton would give us the experience & leadership we currently lack in our midfield
mchldavies7
First Team
First Team

Post by mchldavies7 »

Jesus H..is he the best we can do?
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"