Dancing On Ice is back....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
whiteswan
Manager
Manager

Re: Dancing On Ice is back....

Post by whiteswan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Watched it at last. Great show and loved the disco music. Still getting used to the new format but it's growing on me. I don't like the chap who talks over their moves when they've finished skating and showing the replay...and I'm finding it hard watching Torville and Dean being so strict with the celebs. :lol: You are right, Cheryl should have gone. There are either a lot of Bucks Fizz fans voting or a lot of Dan fans :love: voting! Looking forward to Sundays show ( not sure when I'll get to watch it though)

Mrs64
First Team
First Team

Post by Mrs64 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Hi Swan

Have you watched the Final yet ?

I won't disclose the winner although I thought the right skater won :dance:

Torville & Dean were superb as always in their routine & in my opinion are still the world's No.1 :moggy:

whiteswan
Manager
Manager

Post by whiteswan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Mrs64 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 pm
Hi Swan

Have you watched the Final yet ?

I won't disclose the winner although I thought the right skater won :dance:

Torville & Dean were superb as always in their routine & in my opinion are still the world's No.1 :moggy:
The final was brilliant, and yes I think the right person won. I think the two finalists did a good 'bolero' but the runner up's was a tad better for me.....To see Torville and Dean on the ice, skating again was magical. I wonder if bb has watched it....I know she said in an earlier post that she enjoyed watching it....( I haven't given anything away either just in case she hasn't seen it yet) :)