Dancing On Ice is back....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Manager
Manager

Re: Dancing On Ice is back....

Post by whiteswan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Watched it at last. Great show and loved the disco music. Still getting used to the new format but it's growing on me. I don't like the chap who talks over their moves when they've finished skating and showing the replay...and I'm finding it hard watching Torville and Dean being so strict with the celebs. :lol: You are right, Cheryl should have gone. There are either a lot of Bucks Fizz fans voting or a lot of Dan fans :love: voting! Looking forward to Sundays show ( not sure when I'll get to watch it though)

Mrs64
Manager
Manager

Post by Mrs64 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Hi Swan

Have you watched the Final yet ?

I won't disclose the winner although I thought the right skater won :dance:

Torville & Dean were superb as always in their routine & in my opinion are still the world's No.1 :moggy:

whiteswan
Manager
Manager

Post by whiteswan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Mrs64 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:50 pm
Hi Swan

Have you watched the Final yet ?

I won't disclose the winner although I thought the right skater won :dance:

Torville & Dean were superb as always in their routine & in my opinion are still the world's No.1 :moggy:
The final was brilliant, and yes I think the right person won. I think the two finalists did a good 'bolero' but the runner up's was a tad better for me.....To see Torville and Dean on the ice, skating again was magical. I wonder if bb has watched it....I know she said in an earlier post that she enjoyed watching it....( I haven't given anything away either just in case she hasn't seen it yet) :)