Current moderators

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Which of the current moderators should we keep:

Poll ended at Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:48 pm

LUFCRACE
13%
Crude
9%
MeeTa
13%
weasel
29%
1964white
36%

Total votes: 55

hector

Current moderators

Post by hector »

As per the title.... This is not a popularity poll, it is for you to vote which of the moderators (if any) are doing the job thsy should be..

Any who get a very low number should be asked (volunteer) to resign and make way for new more present moderators.

I have set the poll to run for 28 days... you can obviously vote for more than 1, and can change your mind at any time.
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
gessa

Re: Current moderators

Post by gessa »

I think we need one more, the problem this weekend is 64 was the person reported so it is unjust he moderates it , that has left the ball in weasels court, as non of the other 3 are ever around. 3 out 1 in will be enough.
hector

Post by hector »

gessa wrote:I think we need one more, the problem this weekend is 64 was the person reported so it is unjust he moderates it , that has left the ball in weasels court, as non of the other 3 are ever around. 3 out 1 in will be enough.

I agree Ges.....
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Is Crude and Meeta even active? Can't remember the last time I read a post from either. Anna is around occasionally and an original so happy if she want to hold onto the job. I'd have walked away ages ago if I were 64. Kudos on him sticking with it.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

faaip wrote:Is Crude and Meeta even active? Can't remember the last time I read a post from either. Anna is around occasionally and an original so happy if she want to hold onto the job. I'd have walked away ages ago if I were 64. Kudos on him sticking with it.

Im here daily having a read, but i stopped posting when i ran out of stuff to say and have opinions about also my love for football just stopped.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:Is Crude and Meeta even active? Can't remember the last time I read a post from either. Anna is around occasionally and an original so happy if she want to hold onto the job. I'd have walked away ages ago if I were 64. Kudos on him sticking with it.
Managing people for much of my working career I've had to develope broad shoulders so I don't walk away from situations if the going gets tough especially with something I enjoy such as this forum.
I've met friends off here at ER & concerts & I consider Ges & your good self as really good mates knowing you both a long-time. Then there a lot of newbies who we engage with everyday I look upon as my friends.
Thanks Faaip all the same :tup: but I'm not going anywhere
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote:I'm not going anywhere
:-D
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

I'm still here, just life keeping me busier than I would like to. If someone more active would like to take my moderator place, feel free.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

hector wrote:As per the title.... This is not a popularity poll, it is for you to vote which of the moderators (if any) are doing the job thsy should be..

Any who get a very low number should be asked (volunteer) to resign and make way for new more present moderators.

I have set the poll to run for 28 days... you can obviously vote for more than 1, and can change your mind at any time.
Guess I'm low scum out, but it's not a popularity contest... of course not.

:lol:

gessa

Post by gessa »

Crude wrote:I'm still here, just life keeping me busier than I would like to. If someone more active would like to take my moderator place, feel free.

I've been wondering where you'd gone to, noticed you hadn't played the comps in a while. Other than been busy hope all's well
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

gessa wrote:I've been wondering where you'd gone to, noticed you hadn't played the comps in a while. Other than been busy hope all's well
Guess I best start making some miraculous predictions to catch-up, lol.

Life has been.... well.... a mix of lows and highs, but more lows than highs. As the saying goes, sh*t happens.

gessa

Post by gessa »

Crude wrote:Guess I best start making some miraculous predictions to catch-up, lol.

Life has been.... well.... a mix of lows and highs, but more lows than highs. As the saying goes, sh*t happens.

Sorry to read that mate.

5 weels at 18 points should put you back in it. :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Crude wrote:Guess I best start making some miraculous predictions to catch-up, lol.

Sad to hear that Dan

'When it rains it pours' as the saying goes
hector

Post by hector »

bump
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote:bump
Who's got or had a bump :lol:
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

1964white wrote:Who's got or had a bump :lol:
Who's got the hump ?
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Who's a chump?
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

weasel wrote:Who's a chump?

It must be Trump...........
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

Post by LUFCRACE »

Blimey - did I travel back about five years reading those last five posts? :lol:
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

LUFCRACE wrote:Blimey - did I travel back about five years reading those last five posts? :lol:
Who's done a space & time jump?